Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 What I learned at the CU... 
    Banned
    --Mccain has released his birth certificate because a crappy copy of it appears online.

--Obama has not released his birth certificate because many high resolution images appear online.

--Obama was not handed a financial crisis by Bush, it was all Barney Franks fault, The republicans controlled the Senate, House, and WH ..yet little old Barney was able to force his radical agenda on Bush and he caved into Barney's radical agenda.

--The FBI interrogators who testified are lying to congress and the american people.

Are you guys nuts ? ...fer real.

Reading wasn't your strongest subject in school, was it?

I'd like to see where these EXACT statements appear.

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.

What I have learned from Nero:

Ahhmm, well, theres, no. How about.. no thats not it.

Well nothing. I guess.
    I dream of the day a chicken can cross the road without it's motives being questioned.

Quote Originally Posted by lazyboy97O View Post
    How is a state religion bad, but state medicine good?
    Quote Originally Posted by steamboatpete View Post
    Anyone who makes the decision to depend upon the government to take care of their basic needs has essentially doomed himself to a life of bitter disappointment.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CueSi View Post
    Reading wasn't your strongest subject in school, was it?

I'd like to see where these EXACT statements appear.

~QC
    Simple.

http://www.conservativeunderground.c...ad.php?t=14750

http://www.conservativeunderground.c...ad.php?t=14747

http://www.conservativeunderground.c...t=14757&page=3

This site is infected with idiots.

All I have links are to threads you started. . .no member said exactly what you have asserted.

You're making assumptions based on your flawed understanding.

And you know what they say about assumptions.

Fiddle on. . .

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.

Banned
    Just as I predicted.

You post 3 minutes later and never read the threads.

Quote Originally Posted by nero View Post
    Just as I predicted.

You post 3 minutes later and never read the threads.
    You've never heard of tabbed browsing or multitasking?

I'd like to see your prediction. If you don't have it, you're fiddling from an angle I never imagined.

~QC

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CueSi View Post
    You've never heard of tabbed browsing or multitasking?

I'd like to see your prediction. If you don't have it, you're fiddling from an angle I never imagined.

~QC
    How fucking stupid are you ?

This claim that I posted... --Obama was not handed a financial crisis by Bush, it was all Barney Franks fault, The republicans controlled the Senate, House, and WH ..yet little old Barney was able to force his radical agenda on Bush and he caved into Barney's radical agenda.

I backed up using your EXACT QUOTE ...just check the link. I proved my point with your own words...and you are still confused.

http://www.conservativeunderground.c...t=14757&page=3

Really, how stupid are you ?

Banned
    You must feel like a idiot after that whooping.

You demanded exact quotes and I had already posted YOUR exact quote.

I knew you were lying when you said you read the links.

I URGE everybody to read this thread to see just how stupid this fuck head is.

What a fucking fool.

Quote Originally Posted by nero View Post
    You must feel like a idiot after that whooping.

You demanded exact quotes and I had already posted YOUR exact quote.

I knew you were lying when you said you read the links.

I URGE everybody to read this thread to see just how stupid this fuck head is.

What a fucking fool.
    You might want to check that thread, nero. . . like the deficit and the load in your pants, it seems to have grown quite a bit and pretty quick.

Then again, don't. ;) We know you've abandoned ship.

~QC