Thread: What I learned at the CU...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by nero View Post
    You must feel like a idiot after that whooping.

You demanded exact quotes and I had already posted YOUR exact quote.

I knew you were lying when you said you read the links.

I URGE everybody to read this thread to see just how stupid this fuck head is.

What a fucking fool.
    Go to your room! The adults want to talk.

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CueSi View Post
    You might want to check that thread, nero. . . like the deficit and the load in your pants, it seems to have grown quite a bit and pretty quick.

Then again, don't. ;) We know you've abandoned ship.

~QC
    Here is what happened, you still might be in shock.

I made the claim that some here believe... --Obama was not handed a financial crisis by Bush, it was all Barney Franks fault, The republicans controlled the Senate, House, and WH ..yet little old Barney was able to force his radical agenda on Bush and he caved into Barney's radical agenda

You then demanded a example of someone making the claim that it was Barneys fault...

I then posted this link... http://www.conservativeunderground.c...t=14757&page=3

With these words, posted by YOU ... No, he was handed it by Barney Frank.

You then claim I am wrong, when the linbk and words are right there.

I own you, and all idiots like you. I just showed my wife this thread and she laughed her ass off, I think the dog is laughing at you too.

Quote Originally Posted by nero View Post
    Here is what happened, you still might be in shock.

I made the claim that some here believe... --Obama was not handed a financial crisis by Bush, it was all Barney Franks fault, The republicans controlled the Senate, House, and WH ..yet little old Barney was able to force his radical agenda on Bush and he caved into Barney's radical agenda

You then demanded a example of someone making the claim that it was Barneys fault...

I then posted this link... http://www.conservativeunderground.c...t=14757&page=3

With these words, posted by YOU ... No, he was handed it by Barney Frank.

You then claim I am wrong, when the linbk and words are right there.

I own you, and all idiots like you. I just showed my wife this thread and she laughed her ass off, I think the dog is laughing at you too.
    In your counter claim, You stated that that Republicans controlled the senate, house and WH. I then put up that they lost the Congress in the last two years of Bush's tenure, and showed links between Fannie/Freddie/Frank and the Congressional Dems. Others pointed out that while the GOP may have held the WH, the white house doesn't set monetary policy. You opened the door, I shut it in your face.

Is this the biggest accomplishment you have to show your wife, dear? I'm sure I have something that will truly impress her and make the dog stop laughing.

I'm black, free and over 21. You don't own shit.

~QC
    Last edited by CueSi; 05-30-2009 at 09:36 PM.
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CueSi View Post
    In your counter claim, You stated that that Republicans controlled the senate, house and WH. I then put up that they lost the Congress in the last two years of Bush's tenure, and showed links between Fannie/Freddie/Frank and the Congressional Dems. Others pointed out that while the GOP may have held the WH, the white house doesn't set monetary policy. You opened the door, I shut it in your face.

Is this the biggest accomplishment you have to show your wife, dear? I'm sure I have something that will truly impress her and make the dog stop laughing.

I'm black, free and over 21. You don't own shit.

~QC
    Those links say the Prez warned congress in 2002, you are right, the congress sets monetary policy and the republicans were in charge.

The links you posted prove that the repubs were talkning about the coming crisis in 2002, yet did nothing about it.

You still haven't told me what the dems did in the last two years, except that they ignored the warnings the repubs were giving since 2002.

Omission is the failure to do something one can and ought to do. If this happens advertently and freely a sin is committed.
    Coupled with the fact that they were in bed with Fannie and Freddie for a good amount of that time, then yes. . . it IS their damn fault. It's like holding tours at a volcano when warnings are going out for it to blow. It may not blow for months, or it may blow next week. . .as opposed to warning people about it.

Nice assist in your self-ownage. :D

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.

Resident Grump
    Poor Ahenobarbus.He never was too bright.

Here's what I learned from nero:

Ignore all arguments and questions that are too hard to refute with my limited bag of liberal talking points.
    The far lefters are still smitten with BDS.
    They've had 8 years to learn how to criticize Bush, and they've gotten fairly good at it, so good that they can't stop
    They still can't find a way to effectively defend their chosen president, switching gears probably takes a while with them.
    They are high strung still, even though they control most aspects of government.
    Interesting.