Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BadCat View Post
    Ok Sonna, we've argued about this before, but please consider this...

If you don't live in Maricopa county, the things you hear about Joe Arpaio are broadcast by the VERY LIBERAL Phoenix media. They HATE Arpaio because he enforces the illegal immigration laws. By the time you guys hear anything, the "news" has again been "filtered" by the EXTREMELY LIBERAL national media.

All of these "claims" against Arpaio have been investigated, and if there were anything there, the LIBERALS would be SURE to find it.
    No shit...

Sonnabend
    All of these "claims" against Arpaio have been investigated, and if there were anything there, the LIBERALS would be SURE to find it.
    Oh, I am sure that eventually, the real truth will be exposed. When he leaves office..or dies.

I am expecting that the body count will be much, much higher.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    Oh, I am sure that eventually, the real truth will be exposed. When he leaves office..or dies.

I am expecting that the body count will be much, much higher.
    Yeah, the truth will be, the inmates lied or "expanded" the stories to fit a certain claim.

The body count will stay the same...

Sonnabend
    Yeah, the truth will be, the inmates lied or "expanded" the stories to fit a certain claim.
    Oh so those people arent dead? Wow, better tell their families.

Oh so those people arent dead? Wow, better tell their families.
    Never said that, did I?

Joe isn't in total control of his jail system. Othesr control money and resources. Something you might not grasp. Any jail pays out for lawsuits. When was/is the indictment coming for Joe?

Just answer that.

Although, you said long ago you were done speaking on this subject.

Sonnabend
    Never said that, did I?

Joe isn't in total control of his jail system. Others control money and resources. Something you might not grasp. Any jail pays out for lawsuits. When was/is the indictment coming for Joe?
    If there is any justice. Soon.

J
    ust answer that.

Although, you said long ago you were done speaking on this subject.
    When you're done licking Arpaio's ass, go lick Obama's.The two of them have a lot in common.

If there is any justice. Soon.

J

When you're done licking Arpaio's ass, go lick Obama's.The two of them have a lot in common.
    Not licking anyone's ass. SInce you see throught the "rose coloured glasses"of wikifuckingpedia.

THe people re-elect him, live with it. Otherwise STFU. How many indictments have there been so far?

Not one.So ....there ya go.

Quote Originally Posted by Teetop View Post
    Not licking anyone's ass. SInce you see throught the "rose coloured glasses"of wikifuckingpedia.

THe people re-elect him, live with it. Otherwise STFU. How many indictments have there been so far?

Not one.So ....there ya go.
    I have to agree with you. If they had any proof whatsoever even for manslaughter they would have hung his ass a long time ago.

He is effective, all the Liberals hate him and would like to see him fall to these smear tactics! The smears are even coming from overseas!:eek:

I think even Sonna said something about being innocent untill proven guilty. Too bad he don't think it should be applied to Joe!

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

I hitchhiked from New Orleans to McAllen Texas in 1977. I couldn’t find work there because every out of work Carney in the country was already down there looking for a job that winter so I decided to head up to St Louis . I started hitchhiking up through southern Texas and the county sheriff pulled up next to me. He asked me what the hell was a longhaired boy doing in his county. I told him and he pointed out a sign about ¾ mile down the road. He said you see that sign boy? That’s the county line and we’re going to see how fast you can run there. I ran and he followed me with his bumper on my ass all the way to the county line. That’s when I learned. Don’t mess with Texas!