Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1 Welcome Igorokk! 
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1
    Im new in this forum. Ive been here a few months, read and think really interassante many topics. Now I decided to apologize to you to be notified. I hope I can contribute something.

    -------------------
    Greetz Christine
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,485
    Welcome Igorokk.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Welcome aboard! Where are you from, Igor? :)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,455
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Welcome aboard! Where are you from, Igor? :)
    Hopefully not an English speaking country.
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Hopefully not an English speaking country.
    Like the South is.

    *runs*
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,455
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Like the South is.

    *runs*
    I can't even think of a putdown for Colorado. I'll ask around.:mad:
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    I can't even think of a putdown for Colorado. I'll ask around.:mad:
    Keep working on it. Did I mention that we're the thinnest state in the Union?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,455
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Keep working on it. Did I mention that we're the thinnest state in the Union?
    I was just messing around looking for stupid things about Co. I found these laws for Denver:

    Denver
    The dog catcher must notify dogs of impounding by posting, for three consecutive days, a notice on a tree in the city park and along a public road running through said park.
    It is unlawful to lend your vacuum cleaner to your next-door neighbor.
    It is illegal to mistreat rats in Denver, Colorado.
    You may not drive a black car on Sundays

    I know every state has stupid laws but I got a kick out of those.:D
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Senior Member Space Gravy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    The South
    Posts
    1,435
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    I can't even think of a putdown for Colorado. I'll ask around.:mad:
    Ward Churchill.
    2009 CU Pro Football Pick'em Champ
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    I was just messing around looking for stupid things about Co. I found these laws for Denver:

    Denver
    The dog catcher must notify dogs of impounding by posting, for three consecutive days, a notice on a tree in the city park and along a public road running through said park.
    It is unlawful to lend your vacuum cleaner to your next-door neighbor.
    It is illegal to mistreat rats in Denver, Colorado.
    You may not drive a black car on Sundays

    I know every state has stupid laws but I got a kick out of those.:D
    I don't live in Denver. Nobody important does.:p
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •