Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Mob beats 'person of interest' in Philadelphia child rape 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    PHILADELPHIA (AP) - A man described by police as a person of interest in the rape of an 11-year-old girl is in critical condition after being beaten by an angry mob in Philadelphia. Police say about a dozen West Kensington residents pummeled 26-year-old Jose Carrasquillo for several minutes with fists, feet and wooden sticks Tuesday afternoon after they recognized him from a photo distributed by police. Officers then arrived and took him into custody. Carrasquillo was arrested on an unrelated warrant but has not been charged in the rape, which happened Monday morning as the girl was walking to school.

http://www.mcall.com/news/local/all-...,1712099.story

Banned
    On 1210am they we're talking about this case (in philly). There were so many people calling up voicing approval for the actions of the mob. Makes you wonder

Quote Originally Posted by Lars1701a View Post
    On 1210am they we're talking about this case (in philly). There were so many people calling up voicing approval for the actions of the mob. Makes you wonder
    I guess if it's ok to kill an abortionist then there shouldn't be much problem with beating a suspected child rapist.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    I guess if it's ok to kill an abortionist then there shouldn't be much problem with beating a suspected child rapist.
    Eye for a Eye, so they should have raped him :D

It was wrong to do. MOb mentality is a bad thing - mmmmmkay?

Now, if it is clear he is the rapist and he gets off on a technicality I would vote to acquit any relative of the girl who tracked him down and beat the hell out of him.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by expat-pattaya View Post
    It was wrong to do. MOb mentality is a bad thing - mmmmmkay?

Now, if it is clear he is the rapist and he gets off on a technicality I would vote to acquit any relative of the girl who tracked him down and beat the hell out of him.
    So long as the system does not work they way you want then its ok to let lose the mob?

7. #7 Sometimes the rapist gets beaten...to death. 
    I was abducted, beaten and sexually assaulted by a stranger; a recidivist pedophile predator who spent time in prison for previous sex crimes; an animal hunting for victims in the quite, suburban neighborhoods of Rhode Island.

I was able to identify the guy and although he was arrested and indicted, he never went to trial. His trial never took place because he was brutally beaten to death in Providence before his court date. 34 years later, no one has ever been charged with the crime.

Pray for the 11-year-old girl in Philly. Pray that she get's the counseling, support and love she needs to grow strong and find peace.

My novel, Men in My Town, was inspired by the actual events surrounding my abduction, beating and sexual assault and the murder of the man who attacked me. Men in My Town by Keith Smith is available now at www.Amazon.com.

For additional information, please visit the Men in My Town blog at www.meninmytown.wordpress.com.

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Good. Rapists make me ill. Child rapists even more so. They should all get the shit beat out of them then shot.
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Good. Rapists make me ill. Child rapists even more so. They should all get the shit beat out of them then shot.
    Plus 1

Quote Originally Posted by Lars1701a View Post
    the left LOVES a mob. It's the way they think - and how they act - they even vote like a mob. :( It saves them from personal responsibility for their actions. Lets remember that the man who got beaten has not been found guilty in a court of law - hell has not even been charged yet! INNOCENT TIL PROVEN GUILTY - right?
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.