1. #1 "This Old Broad Is Absolutely Mindless :Behar: Baptism = Waterboarding" 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Behar: Baptism = Waterboarding

An ancient Christian religious ritual is apparently comparable to a controversial interrogation technique, according to Joy Behar of ABC’s “The View.

” On June 3, the hosts of “The View” were discussing the new reality show, “I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here,” where pampered “celebrities” are placed in a jungle in Costa Rica.

“Hills” reality television star Spencer Pratt was baptized on the show and “The View” featured a clip from his baptism in a river. Behar, of course, had to add in her usual quip. “Isn’t it like water boarding-...

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/sarah-k...-waterboarding
    Last edited by megimoo; 06-03-2009 at 06:36 PM.

She's dumb as a stump, and all those feminazis are just militant idiots.. Whoopie is the worst! They don't even let their guests get a word out before throwing out the race or victim card... They wouldn't let Ann Coulter defend herself when she went on there to promote her new book Guilty.
    Last edited by stsinner; 06-03-2009 at 07:35 PM.
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

If baptism correlates with waterboarding, that pretty well proves that waterboarding is not torture. :D
    -
    -
    -

In actual dollars, President Obama’s $4.4 trillion in deficit spending in just three years is 37 percent higher than the previous record of $3.2 trillion (held by President George W. Bush) in deficit spending for an entire presidency. It’s no small feat to demolish an 8-year record in just 3 years.

Under Obama’s own projections, interest payments on the debt are on course to triple from 2010 (his first budgetary year) to 2018, climbing from $196 billion to $685 billion annually.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsSmith View Post
    If baptism correlates with waterboarding, that pretty well proves that waterboarding is not torture. :D
    Joy Behar will say anything to garner a headline !

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSmith View Post
    Is that one full dip or a little dab will do yah baptism.

I got christened as a baby, which liberal protestants and catholics consider a baptism.

I always thought the southern-style baptism in the river or in a pool is kind of cool. It's symbolic of making a commitment to a new way of life, and doing away with the old ways. I can see where it could be a very emotionally moving experience for an adult.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I got christened as a baby, which liberal protestants and catholics consider a baptism.

I always thought the southern-style baptism in the river or in a pool is kind of cool. It's symbolic of making a commitment to a new way of life, and doing away with the old ways. I can see where it could be a very emotionally moving experience for an adult.
    Right now a lot (maybe most) Catholics do a full immersion on infants instead of the sprinkling thing. Most adult converts go the full immersion route now, too. Believer's baptism is a very moving rite and one that Behar should probably not include in her comedic routines since she clearly knows nothing about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Is that one full dip or a little dab will do yah baptism.
    It's only torture if they hold you under and then demand to know if it's "safe" when you do come up.
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Behar: Baptism = Waterboarding

An ancient Christian religious ritual is apparently comparable to a controversial interrogation technique, according to Joy Behar of ABC’s “The View.

” On June 3, the hosts of “The View” were discussing the new reality show, “I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here,” where pampered “celebrities” are placed in a jungle in Costa Rica.

“Hills” reality television star Spencer Pratt was baptized on the show and “The View” featured a clip from his baptism in a river. Behar, of course, had to add in her usual quip. “Isn’t it like water boarding-...

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/sarah-k...-waterboarding
    If baptizing an infant is like waterboarding, then what does she have to say about circumcision? :D
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!