Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    One of the things that infuriates me about the left is that they're always imposing their agenda on other peoples' events, no matter how inappropriate the venue. Several hundred new citizens had their swearing in ruined by this shrill harpy, all because she just had to make a point. I've been at several of these events for Soldiers who'd completed their citizenship applications and they are incredibly moving and emotional ceremonies for people who love America and have chosen to serve their adopted country.

Imagine the uproar if a conservative heckled a liberal speaker at a college graduation or something similar.
    Truly spoken .Liberals are given a 'Blank Check' just because they,the government, are unprepared for a feared general uprising like Chicago.

They are treated like special people because they crave political attention and They only removed them from the event without any further prosecution .

They have legal protection in depth with the ACLU and Sorros funding them.Can you imagine a trial and the court room scene these freaks would put on ,It would put the Ringling Brothers Circus to shame !

The general public tires of their games and one day someone is going to get busted up over their madness.
    When an older retired Marine belts one of them you can be sure the law will respond quickly towards him .

Banned
    I do not understand why someone did not oust her lights with a right hook.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    I do not understand why someone did not oust her lights with a right hook.
    A man couldn't do it but a retired female Marine Gunnery Sargent sure could !