Thread: Color Printer

1. #1 Color Printer 
    I need to hook up my color printer. It's time to finalize my color-coded vacation itinerary!!! :)

Yeah, I know, I'm sort of OCD and geeky about vacations.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillygirl View Post
    I need to hook up my color printer. It's time to finalize my color-coded vacation itinerary!!! :)

Yeah, I know, I'm sort of OCD and geeky about vacations.
    Go west young gal,go west !Pikes peak is calling you !

"No matter where you go, there you are"
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Okay...question on rental cars. What's up with the $250 drop off fee? The rental price is $100/day. Now it's up to $350 just because I'm dropping it off in a different city?

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillygirl View Post
    Okay...question on rental cars. What's up with the $250 drop off fee? The rental price is $100/day. Now it's up to $350 just because I'm dropping it off in a different city?
    Seriously? I don't remember the last time I rented a car. I have no clue. Where are you going?
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Seriously? I don't remember the last time I rented a car. I have no clue. Where are you going?
    Utah. I need to rent a car from Moab at the end of the trip to the Salt Lake City Airport. There is one rental car agency in the town of Moab. And then one at the airport (same agency). On priceline I was able to find a car at the airport for only $118 with no pick up fee. But I would still need to somehow get to the airport to pick it up. Apparently Moab doesn't have any public transportation. I suppose I could try to get a taxi there.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    God almighty! I just looked up Moab...it's out in the middle of nowhere!!! :eek:

Is your will in order??;)

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    God almighty! I just looked up Moab...it's out in the middle of nowhere!!! :eek:

Is your will in order??;)
    I know...what's up with putting the wilderness so far away from the civilized world...like Hertz car rental? Good thought on the will...I've been meaning to get to that.

My biggest concern on this trip is the lack of indoor plumbing for the 2 days on the river and the 5 hour hike. Normally this wouldn't bother me...but I usually don't hike with a group. :o