Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    and yet no one is willing to admit what is causing this epidemic or willing to tell people the truth about how to stop it. On the contrary - they have made abstinence a dirty word.

The epidemic in Africa was mostly spread through heterosexual sex. That's why it's been so much more devastating there than here, and why it has affected so many children there. When I was a new worker in 1987, I went to all kinds of training sessions regarding HIV and AIDS. We were expecting huge numbers of HIV+ babies and it never really came about. There were some, mostly born to prostitutes.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    The epidemic in Africa was mostly spread through heterosexual sex. That's why it's been so much more devastating there than here, and why it has affected so many children there. When I was a new worker in 1987, I went to all kinds of training sessions regarding HIV and AIDS. We were expecting huge numbers of HIV+ babies and it never really came about. There were some, mostly born to prostitutes.
    it was spread through promiscuous sex. Abstain from sex until marriage - and stay faithful - and you really have little to worry about.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.