Thread: Rosie O'Donnell: Being on 'The View' Like Getting Raped in Prison

1. #1 Rosie O'Donnell: Being on 'The View' Like Getting Raped in Prison 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    "Who in their right mind would ever rape Rosie !"

Wow, that Rosie O'Donnell is one classy gal, isn't she? On Wednesday, the "comedienne" did a guest stint at a Cyndi Lauper concert in Vancouver, Canada, during which she called Ann Coulter a bitch, and rather indelicately compared her experience on "The View" to the scene in the movie "Born Innocent" when Linda Blair was raped in the shower at a girls' reformatory.

I kid you not.

What follows is a partial transcript of this disgrace (video embedded right), along with a clip from Friday's "Red Eye" on Fox News featuring a response from guest Ann Coulter (readers are warned of strong language and sexual content):

I hate Ann Coulter. That bitch is annoying, let me tell you right now...And speaking of annoying, remember "The View?" Do you get it here in Canada? It was a cute, little tea party show with the ladies turned into a women's prison film. We were tough girls elbowing each other shaving down spoons into shank (?), "Come here, you little bitch." Remember "Born Innocent," that Linda Blair movie? Remember the broomstick, Wooh, I know how she felt. It was like one, big, dysfunctional, Irish Catholic family. Do anything except tell the truth.
    girls' reformatory. I kid you not. What follows is a partial transcript of this...
    snip

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sh...g-raped-prison

Watching "The View" is like prison rape, only worse.

My sentiments exactly, nightflight.
    Ann and the others got in some good zingers against Rosie the Rhino. I would pay money to see Ann debate with Rosie. Ann would be getting off one clever barb after another, while Rosie's face would turn beet red, her chins would wobble, and she'd bellow things like, "You, you're just a big f^^king homophobe!"

noonwitch
    Rosie's point of reference is interesting...

Does anyone remember that movie, Born Innocent? I watched it when I was really too young to watch it.
    I remember that scene, and asking my dad what those girls were doing to poor Linda Blair. His response was "That's what happens when you are bad and run away from home".

I love how Ann Coulter can piss off the left so easily. She and Rush Limbaugh have got to be the 2 most hated people on the face of the earth for dems. And since Rush just signed on through 2016, there is no end in sight.

But man I can't stand Rosie. Whatever you do DONT WATCH EXIT TO EDEN.

Scott
    "Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives."

Ronald Reagan