Results 11 to 16 of 16
06-11-2009, 08:26 PM
If you don't like him - don't watch him.Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
06-11-2009, 10:42 PM
Beyond that, his own personal life is hypocritical. Apparently, he's okay with knocking up his adult lover but not okay with a knocked up teen electing to have a similar out-of-wedlock child.
06-11-2009, 10:57 PM
- Join Date
- Aug 2005
Top Ten Possible Letterman Reactions to Fallout Over Willow Palin Rape 'Joke'
8. I understand some offense was taken over my remarks last night. If that’s the case, I’d like to offer an apology to A-Rod. Tonight on the show, we have…
7. Careful buddy. You’re criticizing the guy who almost got the “Tonight Show.”
6. I’m a comedian and therefore not responsible for anything I say … ask Jon Stewart.
4. Everyone just needs to relax. Page, six, paragraph seven of the “Democrat Handbook” clearly states Republican children are fair game. Or is that the “Mainstream Media Handbook” … I get them confused.
1. If what I said was so wrong, why haven’t feminists complained?
…Anyone else care to predict?
SonnabendGuest06-12-2009, 07:52 AM
There's a rumour that the invitation to Letterman's show may be taken up.
By Todd. With Willow.
Please God let this be true...I would give anything to see the look on his face when the father stares him eye to eye. :D
06-19-2009, 09:13 PMEducation without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
- Join Date
- Jun 2005
- Woodland Park, Colorado, United States
C. S. Lewis
Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|