1. #1 Katie Couric is a vile beast. 
    Exhibiting the same tolerance for opposing views and rationality that the left is known for, this airhead compared Carrie Prejean to homosexual-hating activist Anita Bryant, even though Prejean's statement in the pageant, in response to a question that that fag Perez Hilton had absolutely no business asking, couldn't have been more respectful towards homosexuals, as well as courageous.

She said, "And then of course, there's Carrie Prejean, Miss California. No one has done more to motivate gay rights activists since Anita Bryant. [Your parents know who she is.]"

Here's her entire stupid speech:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/katie-..._b_209908.html
    Last edited by stsinner; 06-12-2009 at 04:55 PM.
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by stsinner View Post
    Exhibiting the same tolerance for opposing views and rationality that the left is known for, this airhead compared Carrie Prejean to homosexual-hating activist Anita Bryant, even though Prejean's statement in the pageant, in response to a question that that fag Perez Hilton had absolutely no business asking, couldn't have been more respectful towards homosexuals, as well as courageous.

She said, "And then of course, there's Carrie Prejean, Miss California. No one has done more to motivate gay rights activists since Anita Bryant. [Your parents know who she is.]"

Here's her entire stupid speech:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/katie-..._b_209908.html
    She's a 'perkey 'little liberal SuperBitch' about to go down the news sinkhole with her entire news network .!

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Katie Couric Slaps Staff Member

Katie Couric has admitted to slapping a staff member after the word "sputum" was put into a broadcast.

Couric who has been feeling the pressure as of late due to lackluster ratings, slapped editor Jerry Cipriano several times in the arm when the word was used in the broadcast.

"I sort of slapped him around," Couric said. "I got mad at him and said, 'You can't do this to me. You have to tell me when you're going to use a word like that.' I was aggravated, there's no question about that."

"It became kind of a joke," Couric said...
    "Yeh I'll Bet ,The staffer would lose her job if he kicked your ass in return .Quite a joke Bitch .Yuk,yuk ."

According to dictionary.com sputum means: matter, as saliva mixed with mucus or pus, expectorated from the lungs and respiratory passages.

Is that really something to get upset about? Things must be getting really bad over there at CBS.

http://www.zimbio.com/Katie+Couric+a...s+Staff+Member

I love reading the comments after the stories on HuffPo...the Left fawns over it's cheerleaders like little girls at a Jonas Brothers show.

It's okay Katie; keep on sliding farther and farther Left....we'll keep watching your ratings slide farther and farther into the toilet. :D
    "Don't vote. It only encourages the bastards." -PJ O'Roarke

No wonder Matt Lauer looked so happy when she left. :D Anyone would be an easier person to work with than little Miss Katie.

I never found anything perky about the dim Couric..maybe her boobs did at one time, but as we all know, even those start to droop..time for Katie to go and learn to knit...;)