Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 "Obamas Imperial Stormtroopers Maul NY State Senator ." 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Angry ACORN Mob Intimidates NY Lawmaker, Assaults Top Aide

Protesters that were part of an angry mob that included many ACORN supporters nearly knocked New York state Sen. James Alesi, a Republican, down on the floor and spat in the face of his chief of staff, according to reports.

The protesters were reportedly upset that two Democratic senators decided to caucus with Republicans, a move that when finalized by the state Senate would hand Republicans control of it. Majority Democrats have shut down the chamber to prevent the transfer of power.

Meanwhile, Pennsylvania state Rep. Stephen Barrar, a Republican, is circulating a petition calling on his state's attorney general to investigate ACORN.

http://spectator.org/blog/2009/06/12...intimidates-ny

Moderate Commie Lib
    Right, because Obama's from NY state...wait, no.

These people aren't doing it because Obama said so, because they support Obama, or because they think that via their rather despicable actions they're somehow supporting him.

Thread title = 0/10 for sheer factual failure. Nice try, meg.
    You determine how the conversation goes. Keep it clean, and you'll get nothing but honest discussion. Start flaming, and it's party time. :D

Quote Originally Posted by thinker View Post
    Right, because Obama's from NY state...wait, no.

These people aren't doing it because Obama said so, because they support Obama, or because they think that via their rather despicable actions they're somehow supporting him.

Thread title = 0/10 for sheer factual failure. Nice try, meg.
    I am not so sure I agree with that. Every other institution President obama has given money to he has exercised a controlling interest in. Why would Acorn be an exeption?

Moderate Commie Lib
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I am not so sure I agree with that. Every other institution President obama has given money to he has exercised a controlling interest in. Why would Acorn be an exeption?
    Some proof that he condoned this would be nice, to start with. Or is the President now guilty until proven innocent?
    You determine how the conversation goes. Keep it clean, and you'll get nothing but honest discussion. Start flaming, and it's party time. :D

Some proof that he condoned this would be nice, to start with. Or is the President now guilty until proven innocent?
    Why should we have to show proof? When we try to argue global warming with Obama and his liberals we are told the science is settled and we are not allowed to enter evidence. When they play fair we will too.

The man has a long history of associating with terrorist, thugs, and bigots. Why do you find it surprising that people see a connection here?
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Just answer my question on it's own merit . I'm not going to run around the interweb and copy and paste every article I can find to back up my statement. Obama has given bailout money to Acorn. Every organization he gives money to has strings attached. He controls The auto industry and banks right down to what they pay their executives. At the very least acorn is of one mind with him. He does not hand out money and then walk away. There you did it . You wore out my typing fanger!

Japandroid
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Why should we have to show proof?
    Wha?

Dick Cheney remote control flew the planes into the towers! Dont ask for proof, I dont need any!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Japandroid View Post
    Wha?

Dick Cheney remote control flew the planes into the towers! Dont ask for proof, I dont need any!
    It's called deductive reasoning; something dummies like you do not comprehend.

Putting apostrophes between the n and t in don't would help in reading your gibberish.

Quote Originally Posted by Japandroid View Post
    Wha?

Do you deny there is a close association between Barry O and ACORN?
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.