Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    the night before, I have heard that vitamin b12 helps, combined with water before you pass out.

Unfortunately, I have nothing for the morning after. :o

Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumpy View Post
    the night before, I have heard that vitamin b12 helps, combined with water before you pass out.

Unfortunately, I have nothing for the morning after. :o
    You could fix breakfast...:p:D
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!

To hell with it. Go down to the liquer store and get another jug.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by stsinner View Post
    Friends with any fire fighters or EMT's? Oxygen works wonders!! That's how all of our pilots in the Army would clear their heads the next day!
    Oxygen? How do I get my hands on some pure oxygen? This IS Southern California, you know.

Lots & lots of water, you need to re-hydrate.

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Long story, but it involved a lot of cognac. Don't ask. I still feel like crap and it's almost 3:00 here in SD. What do I do? This is worst hangover I've ever had.:(
    Not sobering up.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by RobJohnson View Post
    Lots & lots of water, you need to re-hydrate.
    Actually, this worked really well. Water and sleep. (Not at the same time, though.)

I am still a little off this morning, but much, much better. I'm a lightweight, and at most I can have two glasses of wine without keeling over, but I HATE this bitch I am working for right now (it's almost over!) and I just came home and got plastered when I couldn't take it anymore. (It's been really awful.)

You guys would love this woman: She's so totally left wing except when it concerns her own nice big house and anything else that makes her comfortable. She is a multiculturalist who hates white males, even though she is as white as they come. She married an Indian (from India) so she counts herself as oppressed, even though the Indian guy had mega-rupees and was from the highest caste. (They are divorced now; he hid all his money from her back in India and went after her for child support. A white guy couldn't have gotten away with that.) This woman also claims to be a feminist, but doesn't mind lying about her female underlings to cover her bony ass in front of the male boss. She did that to me several times in the past 4 months. At first, the boss believed her, but fortunately, he has finally figured out she is a nutjob--finally. But the stress got to be too much and I just came home and had one drink too many. (Or maybe several?)

Anyhow, thanks for all your help. And for letting me vent.

E

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Actually, this worked really well. Water and sleep. (Not at the same time, though.)

I am still a little off this morning, but much, much better. I'm a lightweight, and at most I can have two glasses of wine without keeling over, but I HATE this bitch I am working for right now (it's almost over!) and I just came home and got plastered when I couldn't take it anymore. (It's been really awful.)

You guys would love this woman: She's so totally left wing except when it concerns her own nice big house and anything else that makes her comfortable. She is a multiculturalist who hates white males, even though she is as white as they come. She married an Indian (from India) so she counts herself as oppressed, even though the Indian guy had mega-rupees and was from the highest caste. (They are divorced now; he hid all his money from her back in India and went after her for child support. A white guy couldn't have gotten away with that.) This woman also claims to be a feminist, but doesn't mind lying about her female underlings to cover her bony ass in front of the male boss. She did that to me several times in the past 4 months. At first, the boss believed her, but fortunately, he has finally figured out she is a nutjob--finally. But the stress got to be too much and I just came home and had one drink too many. (Or maybe several?)

Anyhow, thanks for all your help. And for letting me vent.

E
    I'm glad you are feeling better & I hope things get better at work.

The big Cheese
    take 650 mg of aspirin with food. Somthing light and drink 1 once of water for every pound you weigh. That and rest are the best for a hang over.

The aspirin is the best because it thins the blood which is a good thing since you are dehydrated and your blood is thicker than normal because of it.
    One does not greet death when he knocks at your door.

Nay you repeatedly punch him in the throat as he slowly drags you away.

Quote Originally Posted by Zafod View Post
    take 650 mg of aspirin with food. Somthing light and drink 1 once of water for every pound you weigh. That and rest are the best for a hang over.

The aspirin is the best because it thins the blood which is a good thing since you are dehydrated and your blood is thicker than normal because of it.
    One ounce of water for every lb you wiegh? I'd have to drink 14.5 quarts of water, I would drown! :D
    I'd rather do the hair of the dog that bit ya!!!
    Which I have done! :D

By the way the yard sale sucked, it was Africa hot today and I learned if you want to have a good yard sale in Fl. you need to learn mexican!!! Ola!

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.