Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Teetop View Post
    I had one just like the one below. Still wish I had it. :(

In some lonely corner of my mom's garage sits this:

I had this in school in second grade.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    Speaking of which, I haven't seen one of these in a long time.

I knocked my self clean out on one of these.

Our swingset at my elementary school had a bar hanging by two chains, that one could possibly use for gymnastic stunts. I was chasing my friend, playing tag, and she ran under it. So did I, except I didn't duck well enough and hit my head right on it. I fell down, sitting, and was stunned for about an hour.

The school called my mom and told her I bumped my head, but they thought I'd be okay. I got home and I had a huge bump on my head. Two days later, I had my school photo taken. I had a huge bump on my forehead and two black eyes at that point.

I remember a kid falling off the merry-go-round on the playground and getting pretty hurt.

My favorite lunchboxes were my first, which was a Bugaloo one, and the next one, which was my Brady Bunch one.

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
    In some lonely corner of my mom's garage sits this:

I had this in school in second grade.
    Land of the Giants was before my time but I remember watching the reruns when I was around 6. I loved that show!
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Full-Auto View Post
    Lawn darts were the best!

Yeah, they were!

My communist government here in MA is trying to pass a helmet law for sledding in the winter...

If I ever get pulled over and the cop mentions me not wearing a seat belt, I'm going to say, "Damn unsafe car-I should have taken the motorcycle and avoided this ticket..." That should get him thinking.
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stsinner View Post
    My communist government here in MA is trying to pass a helmet law for sledding in the winter...

If I ever get pulled over and the cop mentions me not wearing a seat belt, I'm going to say, "Damn unsafe car-I should have taken the motorcycle and avoided this ticket..." That should get him thinking.
    Progressives know better than the rest of us how we should live and conduct our lives - you're just going to have to reconcile yourself to that if you're going to live in the PRM.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Our swingset at my elementary school had a bar hanging by two chains, that one could possibly use for gymnastic stunts. I was chasing my friend, playing tag, and she ran under it. So did I, except I didn't duck well enough and hit my head right on it. I fell down, sitting, and was stunned for about an hour.

The school called my mom and told her I bumped my head, but they thought I'd be okay. I got home and I had a huge bump on my head. Two days later, I had my school photo taken. I had a huge bump on my forehead and two black eyes at that point.

I remember a kid falling off the merry-go-round on the playground and getting pretty hurt.

My favorite lunchboxes were my first, which was a Bugaloo one, and the next one, which was my Brady Bunch one.
    Come on, noonwitch, you need to scan and post that pic! :D