Thread: Woman arrested in fatal home invasion linked to 'Minuteman' group

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Woman arrested in fatal home invasion linked to 'Minuteman' group 
    Banned
    Pima County Sheriff’s detectives have arrested three people in connection with the home invasion and shooting in Arivaca last month that killed a father and his daughter, authorities said.

One of those arrested, Shawna Forde is the leader of Minutemen American Defense, a group out of Washington state that conducts operations along the U.S.-Mexico border in Arizona.

Authorities also arrested Jason Eugene Bush, 34, and Albert Robert Gaxiola, 42, in connection with the shooting deaths of Raul Flores and his 9-year-old daughter Brisenia Flores, according to a sheriff’s department news release.

The three are charged with two counts of first degree murder, one count of fist degree burglary, and one count of aggravated assault.

Several men and a woman claiming to be police officers forced their way into the home in the middle of the night May 30, killing the pair. The girl’s mother was wounded, and investigators believe she returned fire.

Detectives believe the three suspects targeted the house with the intention of stealing money and drugs, the news release stated.

Woman arrested in fatal home invasion linked to 'Minuteman' group
    I had also read that the little girl was killed on purpose, so she would not be a witness. Very disturbing.
    Last edited by bijou; 06-14-2009 at 01:06 PM. Reason: to comply with B/N format

You guys on the left are just adoring this. You get to promote the notion of Illegals as victims and those that opose their presence here as both racist and violent.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    You guys on the left are just adoring this. You get to promote the notion of Illegals as victims and those that opose their presence here as both racist and violent.
    Authorities also arrested Jason Eugene Bush
    And a Bush was involved!:eek:
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

Published 6-12-09 and this is latest breaking news?

Reason: to comply with B/N format

Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    You guys on the left are just adoring this. You get to promote the notion of Illegals as victims and those that appose their presence here as both racist and violent.
    True. In this case, the illegals are victims and the ones who broke into their home are almost certainly racist and are demonstrably violent and criminal, but for the Left, or anyone for that matter, to paint with too broad a brush and insinuate that anyone who opposes illegal immigration is of the same stripe is disingenuous.

That won't stop most of the Left from doing just that, but it is quite unfair.

Also, I wonder if the fact that there may have been illegal drugs and drug money present will be ignored. That supposition is certainly is not justification for the extreme action, but is interesting nonetheless.
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!

AP article.

Hubby who was murdered had a history of narcotics. Imagine that.

Needless to say, this isn't the larger "minutemen" group.

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Teetop View Post
    AP article.

Hubby who was murdered had a history of narcotics. Imagine that.

Needless to say, this isn't the larger "minutemen" group.
    And the wounded mom returned fire. Hmm. It just sounds like an entire group of losers to me.
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    And the wounded mom returned fire. Hmm. It just sounds like an entire group of losers to me.
    A family of fine outstanding drug dealers, if you ask me.

That's why haznonutz posted this as a drive-by.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    "to stealing money and drugs"

Sounds like these poor helpless people were into some serious drugs and these so called vigilantes were actually rip off artists. business as usual with the Mexican Mafia now in America !

This is not breaking news. Please read the rules for breaking news. Because of this I'm treating the thread with all the respect it deserves and putting it where it belongs.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis