Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Biden says 'everyone guessed wrong' on jobs number 
    AP article.

Moonbats, moles and more. :D

Pale Blue Dot (1000+ posts) Sun Jun-14-09 04:07 PM
    Response to Original message
    5. Biden can go fuck himself
    There were lots of educated people who weren't guessing who called bullshit on these numbers. Those people were told, as usual, to shut the hell up.
    Do not question the Messiah, you racists!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Teetop View Post
    AP article.

Moonbats, moles and more. :D
    I very seldom read anything in DU. Half a brain Joe is getting the once over by the dummies. Too funny.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    I very seldom read anything in DU. Half a brain Joe is getting the once over by the dummies. Too funny.
    And yet former Vice President Quayle is called the dumb one.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    Can you imagine the monkey that would have been put around any Repub. neck if they had stated that they had been to 57 states. The magic negro has made more gaffs in a short period of time than Quayle ever did.

We know that Biden was an average student. I would bet that is the case with Obama who refuses to release his transcripts.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    Just because Biden is rather dim, it does not make Dan Quayle automatically intelligent. He showed very little sign of it.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    Just because Biden is rather dim, it does not make Dan Quayle automatically intelligent. He showed very little sign of it.
    Danny was more naive than dumb but still not presidentual material. Why do so many presidents pick dopey guys for vice president. Cheney was the only vice I liked since I started voting.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Danny was more naive than dumb but still not presidentual material. Why do so many presidents pick dopey guys for vice president.
    For the same reason brides pick their pudgiest friends as bridesmaids - so they'll look even prettier by comparison. :p
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    The same could be said of your intelligence if the media attacked you unmercifully. If memory seves me correct, lefties and the media did the same to Reagan. Don't tell me that is not the plan of the left against Gov. Palin.

Power CUer
    The media didn't force Dan Quayle to spell "potato" with an "e" on the end; he did that himself. The media may have made him always have a deer in the headlights look on his face, which merely means he wasn't ready for the position he was in. Some guys are just born to play golf, and he's one of them.