Thread: Meet the Baby

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Meet the Baby 
    My oldest Daughter is preggars and she invited all of her friends and us, the family to a place called "Meet the baby"! Never had that when I was having kids!

Saturday we went there and saw some sonagrams and 4d views of her 17 week old baby!:D I'm still grinning!
    We found out I will be having another granddaughter, Addison. They will be sending us a CD of the pics!

But here is mom! I'm so proud.

And I can't forget granddaughter #1 Hailey Nicole!

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Nice.

Congrats Grandpa.....:D
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Greyt pics Pat!!!:D
    May the FORCE be with you!

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    My oldest Daughter is preggars and she invited all of her friends and us, the family to a place called "Meet the baby"! Never had that when I was having kids!

Saturday we went there and saw some sonagrams and 4d views of her 17 week old baby!:D I'm still grinning!
    We found out I will be having another granddaughter, Addison. They will be sending us a CD of the pics!

But here is mom! I'm so proud.

And I can't forget granddaughter #1 Hailey Nicole!

Congratulations old man .How many grandchildren so far ?

You can't believe what they can do nowadays! They had her drink some coca cola and every time she did the baby would move around! It was a little disconcerting that we were actually seeing the little fingers and toes just developing, what a blast! Switching from a regular sonagram to the 4d view was a wonder! I can't wait to get the pics on cd. I'll share.
    Its no wonder I have no love for people like Tiller.:mad:

What a joy!

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Congratulations old man .How many grandchildren so far ?
    This will be my 2nd, My son has an adopted boy who is autistic and 5 years old. Great kid who loves dinosaurs! I always indulge him, he is one of ours!

You can't believe what they can do nowadays! They had her drink some coca cola and every time she did the baby would move around! It was a little disconcerting that we were actually seeing the little fingers and toes just developing, what a blast! Switching from a regular sonagram to the 4d view was a wonder! I can't wait to get the pics on cd. I'll share.
    Its no wonder I have no love for people like Tiller.

What a joy!
    Yep, seeing is believing. That's why so many pregnancy centers are begging and pleading for 4D ultrasound units.

With my 5th, the ultrasound tech was a friend, so even though it was standard ultrasound, he turned the unit around and ran down her spine, looked all over her face and head, let me watch her heart beating...it was fantastic. Truly, "Meet the Baby." :):)

Congrats on your second...grands more than make it worth living through your kids. :D
    -
    -
    -

In actual dollars, President Obama’s $4.4 trillion in deficit spending in just three years is 37 percent higher than the previous record of $3.2 trillion (held by President George W. Bush) in deficit spending for an entire presidency. It’s no small feat to demolish an 8-year record in just 3 years.

Under Obama’s own projections, interest payments on the debt are on course to triple from 2010 (his first budgetary year) to 2018, climbing from $196 billion to $685 billion annually.

Your daughter is gorgeous. In addition to being beautiful, she is glowing with that motherly thing that pregnant women have.

Congrats to grandpa!

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSmith View Post
    Yep, seeing is believing. That's why so many pregnancy centers are begging and pleading for 4D ultrasound units.

With my 5th, the ultrasound tech was a friend, so even though it was standard ultrasound, he turned the unit around and ran down her spine, looked all over her face and head, let me watch her heart beating...it was fantastic. Truly, "Meet the Baby." :):)

Congrats on your second...grands more than make it worth living through your kids. :D
    Wow, no lie! We saw the same things! The heart beating, the spine forming and the coolest thing was the tiny fingers and toes. Things I'll never forget!

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    This will be my 2nd, My son has an adopted boy who is autistic and 5 years old. Great kid who loves dinosaurs! I always indulge him, he is one of ours!
    You have a great big heart !Again, many more grandchildren ,They make growing older a joy !