1. #1 Up close and very personal: Childbirth via YouTube 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Up close and very personal: Childbirth via YouTube

Bastian's Birth - Part 1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-V2rj2ZkUSc

By her eighth month of pregnancy, Rebecca Sloan, a 35-year-old biologist living in Mountain View, Calif., had read the what-to-expect books, taken the childbirth classes, joined the mommy chat rooms and still had no idea what she was in for. (snip) Afterward, Griffith posted an hour of footage on YouTube in nine installments, which have since been watched more than 3 million times. “Childbirth is beautiful, and I'm not a private person,” Griffith said

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/hea...ry/782020.html

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Is this uncommon?

I think it's just weird. I didn't want anybody in the delivery room with me. I don't understand the people who want everyone to see them give birth.
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Is this uncommon?

I think it's just weird. I didn't want anybody in the delivery room with me. I don't understand the people who want everyone to see them give birth.
    Actually, this kind of thing is kind of 15 minutes ago. A lot of hospitals discourage or ban taping in delivery rooms now (lawsuits) and more and more women are telling on-lookers to get the heck out.

Proving you can give birth via clip is sort of like proving you can do sex via clip: a real eye-opener for 12 year olds but not very impressive to the rest of us.

Disgusting!