Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 The Obama "flip-flop" score card 

From the NY post.
    Last edited by Elspeth; 07-05-2008 at 07:12 PM.

Eyelids
    Elspeth, nobody could possibly out-do you in terms of flip-flops.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    True, I have many pairs of flip flops. Living in San Diego, you need 'em, :)

Goldwater
    You don't need to flip flop to support a different candidate, nearly every voter votes on one issue important (or seemingly important) to them. This is no different, the world lives in Nixonland.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldwater View Post
    You don't need to flip flop to support a different candidate, nearly every voter votes on one issue important (or seemingly important) to them. This is no different, the world lives in Nixonland.
    Thanks for this, but Eyelids is just spewing. He/she/it has nothing else, really. He/she/it has to accuse me (and those like me) of flip-flopping to avoid seeing how far his/her/its candidate has moved away from core Democratic principles.

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Thanks for this, but Eyelids is just spewing. He/she/it has nothing else, really. He/she/it has to accuse me (and those like me) of flip-flopping to avoid seeing how far his/her/its candidate has moved away from core Democratic principles.
    Exactly, otherwise he'll have to admit that Obamessiah is *gasp* just another politician!
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post

"There are none so blind as he who will not see"

From a song or sumthin, but absolutely true in The Obama's minions eyes.

When I was a kid, we were the United States of America, Land of the Free and Home of the Brave. Now, we're America, Land of the Sheep and Home of the NaÔve.

Live each day as if you're going to die tomorrow. Learn each day as if you'll live forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Exactly, otherwise he'll have to admit that Obamessiah is *gasp* just another politician!
    Say it isn't true, Sir! :eek:

Thankfully, most of my collegues here see through the hype but the vaseline smeered lens of the media seems hell bent on letting this moron coast all the way to the Oval Office. I'm stuck with a serious dilema here if Barry wins, I've got 6 years in the Marine Corps and desperately want to do at least 20 or 30 but I can't serve that man as my Commander in Chief.
    "Don't vote. It only encourages the bastards." -PJ O'Roarke

Quote Originally Posted by marinejcksn View Post
    Say it isn't true, Sir! :eek:

Thankfully, most of my collegues here see through the hype but the vaseline smeered lens of the media seems hell bent on letting this moron coast all the way to the Oval Office. I'm stuck with a serious dilema here if Barry wins, I've got 6 years in the Marine Corps and desperately want to do at least 20 or 30 but I can't serve that man as my Commander in Chief.
    I feel the same. I really don't plan to stay any longer than required if the Waxy flexible, Lying, sack of DIMocRAT talking points gets assisted into a job WAAAAAYYYYYY above his inept head.;)

I will retire ASAP in this scenario. Unfortunately I will have this Anti-American Liar's name on my retirement paperwork.:eek:

I'm sorry oh gutless one, she just showed that your candidate flips more than a coin toss at the beggining of a football game. Why don't you address the article instead of insuling (very weakly) the poster.