Thread: Obama’s AmeriCrooks and cronies scandal By Michelle Malkin

1. #1 Obama’s AmeriCrooks and cronies scandal By Michelle Malkin 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Obama’s AmeriCrooks and cronies scandal

My syndicated column today digs further into Obama’s AmeriCorruption. We now have the White House in full Chicago thug mode — maligning fired AmeriCorps inspector general Gerald Walpin as “confused” and “disoriented.”

Yep, that was the response after Democrat Sen. Claire McCaskill weighed in and pronounced herself unsatistifed with Obama’s “loss of confidence” rationale.

Implying that Walpin has lost his marbles is desperate and lame. Walpin has been consistenly lucid and laser-sharp in every TV and radio interview I’ve seen or heard — including on the Laura Ingraham show yesterday, where he noted that evidence in the Sacramento mayor/NBA star/Obama crony Kevin Johnson case was destroyed.

Far from being “confused” and “disoriented,” Walpin is clear as day. Anyone who actually reads through his audits and investigative reports knows that. You can, should, and must read Walpin’s reports both on CUNY funding abuse and on the Johnson scandal here.

I also continue to hammer at the Michelle Obama angle. Her vested interest in propping up the government-subsidized volunteer industry stretches back to her days leading the Chicago non-profit Public Allies (scroll down to the end of my column for what the AmeriCorps’ inspector general found while investigating money troubles at Mrs. O’s old friends at Public Allies).

And we can’t forget her days working to promote national service — and to set up cozy public chat forums with her husband and Weather Underground Bill Ayers — while at the University of Chicago.

Last week, I said this reeked of the Clintons’ Travelgate. It’s much, much worse.

http://michellemalkin.com/

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    [I][SIZE="3"]Obama’s AmeriCrooks and cronies scandal

Yep, that was the response after Democrat Sen. Claire McCaskill weighed in and pronounced herself unsatisfied with Obama’s “loss of confidence” rationale.
    Update: MsCatskull has changed her position!

Press Releases
    June 17, 2009

McCaskill Statement on White House's Reasons for IG Firing

http://mccaskill.senate.gov/newsroom....cfm?id=314561

UPDATE: WASHINGTON, D.C. – ....." ......The reasons given in the most recent White House letter are substantial and the decision to remove Walpin appears well founded.” -McCaskill

TOTAL BS! If this had happened under the last administration... the leftwing nutjobs would still be burning cars. Where's the outrage? Chicago Politics disgust me...where's the outrage????
    “To the wrongs that need resistance, To the right that needs assistance, To the future in the distance, Give yourselves.”
    -Carrie Chapman Catt

Why isn't anyone in Congress screaming?

(a) Establishments.--Section 3(b) of the Inspector General Act of 1978 (5 U.S.C. App.) is amended by striking the second sentence and inserting "If an Inspector General is removed from office or is transferred to another position or location within an establishment, the President shall communicate in writing the reasons for any such removal or transfer to both Houses of Congress, not later than 30 days before the removal or transfer. Nothing in this subsection shall prohibit a personnel action otherwise authorized by law, other than transfer or removal.".
    Does this man have some kind of spell on Congress? He is totally usurping their authority or totally disregarding it and no one says a word. This is like the Twilight Zone or something.
    Better to die on your feet than live on your knees.

No joke. Bush fred 9 US Attorneys because he could and the left was up in arms about and trying to investigations.

The saga continues.. Nothing surprises me anymore.. People say that President Bush was crooked, but he never once was charged with a crime and didn't spend one day of his 8 years on court.. Democrap presidents seem to just be crooked as hell and blatantly violate laws and the Constitution.. I hope someone with some real money, like Supreme Court money, goes after Obama for all the illegal things he's doing. The is the worst administration in my lifetime and the worst I've read about.
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!