Thread: Paging Noah... Your Ark is Ready for pickup

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1 Paging Noah... Your Ark is Ready for pickup 
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    718
    Holy crap - 5 inches of rain in the last 3 hours - 7.5" in the last 24 hours
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    41,089
    Quote Originally Posted by Nubs View Post
    Holy crap - 5 inches of rain in the last 3 hours - 7.5" in the last 24 hours
    Where are you?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    718
    10 miles from Holland, Michigan. Holland is basically underwater. Mayor on radio telling people to stay in place. Do not leave home/Do not go home - Stay off roads.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    41,089
    Quote Originally Posted by Nubs View Post
    10 miles from Holland, Michigan. Holland is basically underwater. Mayor on radio telling people to stay in place. Do not leave home/Do not go home - Stay off roads.
    I hope you are safe!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Zoomie djones520's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    10,049
    I always miss the fun weather in Michigan. :(
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sarasota,FL
    Posts
    41,903
    Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    I always miss the fun weather in Michigan. :(
    Move to Florida. :p
    May the FORCE be with you!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Zoomie djones520's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    10,049
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Move to Florida. :p
    Been there. Might move back after this tour is done.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    718
    Gets better -

    Local radio station puts on a free 2-day concert every year at the Ionia fairgrounds along side the Grsnd River. Well, due to the rainfall, the dams upstream were forced to open. There are now 1500 cars submerged and 5000 people that had to be ferried to dry land.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Nubs View Post
    Gets better -

    Local radio station puts on a free 2-day concert every year at the Ionia fairgrounds along side the Grsnd River. Well, due to the rainfall, the dams upstream were forced to open. There are now 1500 cars submerged and 5000 people that had to be ferried to dry land.
    How soon til people start suing the radio station?
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Zoomie djones520's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    10,049
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    How soon til people start suing the radio station?
    Doubt it'll happen. Michiganders for the most part are pretty level headed.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •