1. #1 David Cameron launches 'moral neutrality' attack on obese, idle and poor 
    He said it is time people made judgments about what is "bad, good, right and wrong."

The Conservative leader acknowledged that he risked attracting attention to his own party's behaviour but he said society had become "too sensitive" about hurting people's feelings.

Mr Cameron admitted that the issue had been "troubling" him for some time, but claimed it is time to "say what needs to be said."

In a speech in the heart of a deprived area of Glasgow he said: "We as a society have been far too sensitive. In order to avoid injury to people's feelings, in order to avoid appearing judgemental, we have failed to say what needs to be said. We have seen a decades-long erosion of responsibility, of social virtue, of self-discipline, respect for others, deferring gratification instead of instant gratification.

"Instead we prefer moral neutrality, a refusal to make judgments about what is good and bad behaviour, right and wrong behaviour. Bad. Good. Right. Wrong. These are words that our political system and our public sector scarcely dare use any more."

link

Since the whole of Britain gets tarred with every last stupid idea coming out of a lefty organisation, perhaps we can get some props for a bit of plain speaking too.

Quote Originally Posted by bijou View Post
    link

Since the whole of Britain gets tarred with every last stupid idea coming out of a lefty organisation, perhaps we can get some props for a bit of plain speaking too.
    Your just mad about my Racist Baby story, aren't you? :D

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bijou View Post
    link

You start posting some positive stories about Florida and I'll consider it.:p
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Your just mad about my Racist Baby story, aren't you? :D
    Nah, that's just today's story from a liberal organisation. I wasn't even an original idea from NCH, anyway I shall have the last laugh when you elect Obama. :D

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    You start posting some positive stories about Florida and I'll consider it.:p
    I am sure that one day in a forgotten corner of the internet I'll find one. :D