1. #1 Fraud We Can Belive In 
    I doubted he was the Messiah, but now I’m not sure. When a president can be the greatest wealth destroyer in history and still maintain high approval ratings, maybe he does have supernatural powers. What’s more he is god-like. It is said God so loved the poor that he made many of them; Mr. Obama is almost outdoing God by turning so many into poor people.

The link
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

Bill Clinton had a weekly scandal for most of his time in office. Lied under oath, lied flat-out to the American people, was impeached and he never had a bad approval rating. Go figure.
    Better to die on your feet than live on your knees.

Quote Originally Posted by AlmostThere View Post
    Bill Clinton had a weekly scandal for most of his time in office. Lied under oath, lied flat-out to the American people, was impeached and he never had a bad approval rating. Go figure.
    The press were on his side. The press are on Barry's side. The press were against Bush. The press were against Ford. Seeing a pattern?
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmostThere View Post
    That's because the Repubs had control of Congress and the economy was doing good. With the present turkey, his approval rating has shrunk to 53%. Won't be long before it dips into negative territory. I don't look for a rebound in the economy as long as we keep losing hundreds of thousands of jobs per month. Between bailouts, increased taxes, job losses, government take over of business's, etc, his approval ratings along with Democrats will go in the toliet.

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    The press were on his side. The press are on Barry's side. The press were against Bush. The press were against Ford. Seeing a pattern?
    That is why I have such a low opinion of a good portion of the American populace. The press tells them what to think and they follow along like little sheep. They base their world-view on sound-bites and headlines and have opinions with no basis in fact. To me, that is unforgivable.

Don't get me wrong, I don't want people to necessarily agree with me. But for God sakes, don't believe something just because some talking-head told you too.
    Last edited by AlmostThere; 06-24-2009 at 01:45 AM.
    Better to die on your feet than live on your knees.