Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    In your opinion, who is more dangerous -- the closet bigot or the overtly racist individual?

Maybe 'dangerous' is not the right word -- who is more troublesome to you--the boss or loan officer with a hidden agenda or the proud bigot next door?

Also, apparently SF wasn't sure it made the cut:

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=597170

But the responses say it all.
    Why is it that people here are so up on StormFront threads? I hardly have the time to keep up with this site.. If you've got time to keep abreast of what's going on at DU and SF, I say some of you need to break suction and get some fresh air...
    Last edited by stsinner; 06-23-2009 at 12:08 PM.
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by stsinner View Post
    Why is it that people here are so up on StormFront threads?
    It only takes a second if you're searching something in particular. That's how one of us found the name "stsinner" there.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    It only takes a second if you're searching something in particular. That's how one of us found the name "stsinner" there.
    What a bitch.. You won't find it there now.

You found 1 ONE UNO post there from FEB of me saying that we should be ALLOWED to self-segregate, and that's been dealt with and explained. Don't even try to paint with that racist brush again. There are some areas of boards that you can't see unless you're registered. If I had something to hide, I wouldn't have used the same name that I use on every board I frequent.. I would still have that account there to lurk if it wasn't against the rules here to have a screen name there, but since I don't post there, I prioritized that I'd rather be a member here than to lurk there when I really don't have anything to say on SF.
    Last edited by stsinner; 06-23-2009 at 12:21 PM.
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

Power CUer
    I wasn't the one who found it; someone else here did and PM'd it to me and no doubt others. This was found on a cached page. Don't count on anything really "going away", on the internet.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    I wasn't the one who found it; someone else here did and PM'd it to me and no doubt others. This was found on a cached page. Don't count on anything really "going away", on the internet.
    Just seemed like a low blow. It would be one thing if I was a prolific poster, but I wasn't.