1. #1 The uninsured: A bogus excuse for trillions in new welfare spending 
    Its too bad the MSM can't report the truth. If they did thier job objectively, more people would be informed and radical agendas could be stopped. Welcome to the real world where you can only get any objective reports from the few places that aren't moonbat strongholds, Fox news and Townhall work for me.

The truth about it!

The Democrats' health care initiative reminds me of the joke about the Boy Scout fighting on a street corner with an old lady.

When a passerby asked what was going on, the scout said, "I'm trying to help her across the street but she refuses to go."

Health insurance, so far, is not mandatory by law, and we've got 16 percent of the population -- 47 million or so -- without it. Auto insurance is mandatory by law, and according to the Insurance Research Council, 14 percent of drivers nationwide still don't buy it.

Government can't make people do what they don't want to do. And it can't change human nature. Political freedom and capitalism work so well because they reflect the truth that human beings have free choice. But this means individuals take personal responsibility.

The left has always been in denial about this, which is why they're endlessly trying to expand government and reduce freedom. They see individuals as hapless victims the state must take care of.

During the presidential campaign, Barack Obama said "The reason people don't have health insurance isn't because they don't want it. It's because they can't afford it."

This is largely not true.

According to a new study from the Employment Policy Institute, authored by two economists from City University of New York (one, June O'Neill, spent four years as head of the Congressional Budget Office), 43 percent of the 47 million can afford insurance and choose not to purchase it.

According to 2007 census data, 20 percent of uninsured households earn over $75,000.

Regarding the remaining 57 percent, the authors call them "involuntarily" uninsured because they can't afford insurance. But "involuntarily" is also a misnomer, because it implies no connection in how they choose to live to the fact that they can't afford insurance.

The study provides the following portrait of this population: About a third are high school dropouts; they are disproportionately young; about a third are immigrants, mostly Hispanic non-citizens; about half are single without children; about 40 percent did not work during the year.
    Continued

: Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.
    Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Hopefully we'll have enough legislators that aren't stupid enough to buy into it, but that's like hoping nightfall won't come...
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

I went 15 years without health insurance. Why? Because there were better ways for me to waste my money.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Its just that the 0 pulls numbers and percentages out of his butt and the msm runs with it. And as all thier memes, they will repeat it often and loud so the casual news gatherer will take it as gospel!

And then when the few voices we have that are capable to cut throught the crap, such as Rush, Ann or Hannity, they are labeled as radicals!

: Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.
    Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.