Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Rate-A TIT tale. 
    TomInTib Donating Member (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Sat Jul-05-08 07:03 PM
    Original message
    I witnessed something disturbing last night.

Advertisements [?]
    Edited on Sat Jul-05-08 07:24 PM by TomInTib
    While watching the Fourth of July Fireworks on the waterfront in Sausalito, I experienced some mighty strange crowd reaction.

The fireworks were pretty good, but, seven or eight times during the event, a charge would be fired into the night sky that would burst and then send out all these smaller projectiles that looked like fighter-borne missiles. The "missiles" would then streak toward the ground (actually, the water of San Francisco Bay).

I thought it was some kind of strange that, each and every time, the crowd would go into this "Whoo- hoo! Hell yes! USA!USA!USA!"
    ecstasy.

In Sausalito, no less. And there were women in the crowd going all nuts, too.

Maybe it would be a good thing if all of those Jingo-Dog Chickenshit Bastards had the opportunity to be fired upon, someday. Maybe just a few rifle rounds, maybe RPGs, maybe mortars.

They'd wet their pants at the first report.

Fuck 'em. They made me feel like a stranger in a strange land.

What the hell have we come to?
    http://www.democraticunderground.com...esg_id=3569985

That sorry son of a bitch and lots of other DUmbasses just can't stand this great country and would be happy if the crowd chanted "HUGO HUGO" instead.

F-. No one cheers like that at fireworks. Bouncy bouncy bouncy.
    OPEACHMENT NOW!!!

Stinger:
    "I was... ordered to drop my pants, bend over and spread my cheeks."
    --RagingInMiami achieving the DUmp's highest level of nirvana

Quote Originally Posted by jinxmchue View Post
    My sentiments exactly. When I went to my city's display, there was applause at the end, but it was just typical applause like you might hear at the end of a good concert.
    TominTib constantly goes out of his way to show what a deeply repulsive man he really is.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    No, that was the finale
    Posted by TomInTib on Sun Jul-06-08 03:08 PM

Good catch, though.

What I was describing actually looked like an airburst with missiles raining down.
    Actually looked like extremely high-tech ordnance.

You could hear the vets in the crowd, "What the f***? What the hell was that?". That sort of thing.

It was pretty unsettling, I'll tell you.

Tom
    Oh for fraks sake, I know what dispshit is talking about. Moron, it's called a new firework.
    Someone came up with a new type and this drunk moron gets the DUmmies all atwitter.

I have to admit that we had cheers for almost every big firework at our local show this year. Of course, it was a couple kids going "WOW" or "COOL!" :p
    -
    -
    -

In actual dollars, President Obama’s $4.4 trillion in deficit spending in just three years is 37 percent higher than the previous record of $3.2 trillion (held by President George W. Bush) in deficit spending for an entire presidency. It’s no small feat to demolish an 8-year record in just 3 years.

Under Obama’s own projections, interest payments on the debt are on course to triple from 2010 (his first budgetary year) to 2018, climbing from $196 billion to $685 billion annually.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSmith View Post
    I have to admit that we had cheers for almost every big firework at our local show this year. Of course, it was a couple kids going "WOW" or "COOL!" :p
    At the display we went to, some moron or some moron's kids sitting in their car kept honking their horn when the fireworks would go off.
    OPEACHMENT NOW!!!

Stinger:
    "I was... ordered to drop my pants, bend over and spread my cheeks."
    --RagingInMiami achieving the DUmp's highest level of nirvana

The big Cheese
    Maybe it would be a good thing if all of those Jingo-Dog Chickenshit Bastards had the opportunity to be fired upon, someday. Maybe just a few rifle rounds, maybe RPGs, maybe mortars.

They'd wet their pants at the first report.
    More them probably have then you would admitt to...
    One does not greet death when he knocks at your door.

Nay you repeatedly punch him in the throat as he slowly drags you away.

They did have a pretty good fireworks display. And people are shouting happily. Must have really annoyed TiT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=et-mSt4INA0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZYaZnmVekQ

Quote Originally Posted by jinxmchue View Post
    A couple of years ago at Veterans State Park (Lake Blackshear), we went to the fireworks show. When they fired off a couple of the really loud ones (you know, the ones you can feel the concussion when they explode), this probably 17 or so year old kid stood up and, I shit you not, held out his arms and yelled, "Here I is!!!" every time they fired off the loud ones. The girls he was with just laughed like he really showed off his bravery in the face of people apparently trying to find him in the crowd of thousands to blow up with the fireworks. He wasn't scared though, he shouted to make sure they knwew where he was. I was sooooo proud of that young man staring down such a lack of imminent danger.

True story. No bullshit.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad