1. #1 Another Cop Gets Slap on the Wrist Story 
    Banned
    Here in town this little event occurred yesterday. I cop lost his appeal to lighten his punishment for conduct unbecoming of an officer. While off duty he went on to a neighbors property, got in to a dispute with him and tazed him 7 times

Story is here

To put in to perspective what the police really feel about tazing an innocent citizen who had violated no laws, 6 rookie cops where fired for conduct unbecoming of an officer because they told dirty jokes. In Jacksonville it is apparently a worse crime to tell a sexist joke than it is to tazer a person who has committed no crime just because the cop thinks it's the thing to do.

This story is here
    Last edited by FlaGator; 06-24-2009 at 12:50 PM.

Wow. It's not like others get off light. Or did I dream the whole Donte Stallworth thing?
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Wow. It's not like others get off light. Or did I dream the whole Donte Stallworth thing?
    Just another example of special treatment for special people. I would have hoped, however, that the police would be more equal in their treatment of each other even if all were treated lightly.