#1 The train crash was a conspiracy I tell yah!06-24-2009, 02:16 PMSnoopDog (1000+ posts) Tue Jun-23-09 08:18 PM
Interesting... Major General David F. Wherley died in DC Crash
Major General David F. Wherley Jr.was commander of the 113th Fighter Wing that protects Washington DC.
Wherley was the officer who scrambled fighters into Washington’s skies on the day of the Sept. 11, 2001 terrorist attacks.
Just seems typical of 'cleaning up' all loose ends...
Wherley - 911
Identities of All Victims Released
The names of seven of the nine victims have been tracked down.
We'll post the rest, as well as details, as we get them.
• Jeanice McMillan, 42, of Springfield,
• Major General David F. Wherley Jr., 62, former commanding general, Joint Force Headquarters, District of Columbia National Guard
• His wife Ann Wherley, 62, a mortgage banker
• LaVonda "Nikki" King, 23, an Upper Marlboro resident who was planning to open a beauty kiosk
• Dennis Hawkins, 64, an educator from the District
• Veronica DuBose, 29, a nursing student
• Cameron Williams, 37, of Washington
• Mary "Mandy" Doolittle, 59, who worked at the American Nurse's Assocation
• Ana Fernandez, 40, of HyattsvilleSnoopDog (1000+ posts) Tue Jun-23-09 08:48 PM
Like I said...
Personal attacks are for those with no arguments....
Not to hurt your feelings - I really could care less about your obvious "nothing to see here - move along'.
Just to reintegrate - it is Interesting that the Commander who ordered the jets to intercept has died in an unusual situation.
Some people, like me, actually can think out side of the box and not limited to what I see on tv...
AlertMADem (1000+ posts) Tue Jun-23-09 08:57 PM
Response to Original message
9. And like I said--learn the difference between a personal attack and an accurate description of what
your OP is.
You are paranoid, and quite possibly delusional. And your post is evidence of that.
That's not a "personal attack," it is a simple observation based on your own input. People who are not paranoid do not suggest that some government entity arranges a major train crash killing nearly a dozen people and wounding many more to get rid of one old, retired guy.
Get some help. You're thinking a bit too far outside your little box, pal.
Once again Madem calls them out!
Last edited by Rockntractor; 06-24-2009 at 02:18 PM.
06-24-2009, 02:30 PMSnoopDog (1000+ posts) Tue Jun-23-09 09:19 PM
Response to Reply #9
14. I always get a kick out of people telling a poster to 'get some help'...
Other people have expressed, at least, their opinions whereas you must resort to the typical 'attack the messenger'.
I just find it very coincidental the crash and the commander's death - that son, is not paranoia...
Seriously, if you don't have anything to say about the content of the post - please just move on to something else.
Like I said - some people have more ability to think....MADem (1000+ posts) Tue Jun-23-09 09:29 PM
Response to Reply #14
17. I'm not attacking you-that's paranoia, too. I'm telling you that your words are those of a paranoid
person, and that you aren't thinking clearly if you believe that tripe that you wrote in your OP.
I did have something quite forthright to say about the content of your post--it is a paranoid theory. It is absurd. It's dumb. It's bullshit. Anyone who thinks the government stages train wrecks to murder low-level retired general National Guard officers has a significant problem with processing information in a reality-based way. Is that clear enough for you?
Again, get some help. Your mind is plainly disordered if this is what you genuinely believe, and you're not just having a bit of a perverse and vicious laugh at the expense of these deceased people, and winding people up for sport
06-25-2009, 10:32 AM
Nice find. Very entertaining. MADem has been surprisingly rational for a DUmmie of late. A granite pizza may be on the menu soon.
06-25-2009, 10:36 AMI feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|