Thread: camera help!

1. #1 camera help! 
    ok camera techies....I have a problem. We own an olympus e-510 Dslr. This weekend we went to use it and nothing happened. It would not turn on or anything. the battery was charged. Just now,i decided to take out the compact flash out of it and I turned it on. The damn thing turned on! I was like *WOW* the thing is working. BUT....as soon as I put in the compact flash,it would not turn on again. I did that a few more times and the same result. What in the hell is going on?
    Lets just paint some happy clouds over at the sunshine and lollipop land

Quote Originally Posted by aka:PBS View Post
    ok camera techies....I have a problem. We own an olympus e-510 Dslr. This weekend we went to use it and nothing happened. It would not turn on or anything. the battery was charged. Just now,i decided to take out the compact flash out of it and I turned it on. The damn thing turned on! I was like *WOW* the thing is working. BUT....as soon as I put in the compact flash,it would not turn on again. I did that a few more times and the same result. What in the hell is going on?
    your card has a bad error buy another card but don't get a cheap one. Some of the cards are lifetime warrantied Check the website for the manufacturer of your card not the camera.