Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    I spent two years in Louisiana during the early 90's. Quite possibly one of the worst places I ever lived. When burning crosses on your neighbors property no longer shock you, that's gotta say something about a place.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    I spent two years in Louisiana during the early 90's. Quite possibly one of the worst places I ever lived. When burning crosses on your neighbors property no longer shock you, that's gotta say something about a place.
    How many cities did you live in? One or two and which one/ones did you see burning cross's. I have lived in Baton Rouge for over 50 years and I have yet to see the first one. The overwhelming majority of citizens are opposed to this crap. The mayor of this city is black. He was re-elected with a 75% majority of the vote. Whites make up 45% of voters. Your little story does not hold water where I live. Got it!

I lived in Seattle for 2 years and got in fights in grammer school at least once a week because of my southern accent. Lived in Lake City Florida where the rednecks would come out from the surrounding countryside to town and act like a bunch of animals. After I graduated, the Feds arrested the Mayor, Police Chief and Judge for distribution of drugs. Lived in Ft Chaffee, Ft. Sill and DC in the Army. I did not like any of those places.

BTW, where do you live.
    Last edited by lacarnut; 06-27-2009 at 07:51 AM.

We lived in Alexandria, where England AFB used to be. From everything I've heard from people who've been stationed at Barksdale AFB, Shreveport is no better. And we all know that New Orleans is a shining font of civilization.

So the north, central, and southern parts of the states are all shitholes. *shrugs* Don't know what else needs to be said.

I know there are some parts of Louisiana that are nice. But when all is said and done, I can think of 49 more states I'd probably rather be in... Well, maybe 48. South Carolina was a pretty shitty state to.

Banned
    We lived in Alexandria, where England AFB used to be. From everything I've heard from people who've been stationed at Barksdale AFB, Shreveport is no better. And we all know that New Orleans is a shining font of civilization.

So the north, central, and southern parts of the states are all shitholes. *shrugs* Don't know what else needs to be said.

I know there are some parts of Louisiana that are nice. But when all is said and done, I can think of 49 more states I'd probably rather be in... Well, maybe 48. South Carolina was a pretty shitty state to.
    So you lived in one place, Alexandria, and from your own personal experience as a kid, you formulated this opinion. How old were you? Were the 13 and 14 year olds in your school mean to you or kick your ass on a regular basis. You stated that you are 25 years of age now and that you lived in Alex during the 90's so that makes you a punk ass kid who was/is still wet behind the ears. You have never been to Shreveport, Baton Rouge or New Orleans. So you do not know shit about them. Just running your mouth off about them cause you do not know from personal experience if they are nice or not.

I have lived in OK, AR and MD while I was in the Army. I did not like any of these places but I would not condem the whole state for just living in one place like a stupid Mother Fucker like you. The only military posts I did like was in Frankfurt and Berlin.

I asked you a question. Where are you from? That should not be too hard a question for a dumb ass (could be a yankee) like you to answer. As far as burning crosses, they have taken places in Long Island, CA, OR, Il, etc etc. Google is your friend.

I have other things to do this am but I will await your answer.
    Last edited by lacarnut; 06-27-2009 at 10:05 AM.

You might want to scratch NJ off your list too. If you think Taxachusettes is bad, NJ makes it look like a conservative haven.

As for N.O., I went there last year and to tell you the truth, it was too frigging hot to do anything so I didn't see much of it save for a few blocks of Bourbon St. But I need to ask, how in the hell did Nagin get re-elected? I shared a cab with a couple of buddies and one asked the cab driver(who was black) his thoughts on Nagin and his response was in the range of no comment. I mean, this man scooped up a bunch of people, plopped them into the Super Dome and bid them well in their future endeavors. Pretty much left them to rot and almost killed that arena yet these same goons re-elect him.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    You might want to scratch NJ off your list too. If you think Taxachusettes is bad, NJ makes it look like a conservative haven.

As for N.O., I went there last year and to tell you the truth, it was too frigging hot to do anything so I didn't see much of it save for a few blocks of Bourbon St. But I need to ask, how in the hell did Nagin get re-elected? I shared a cab with a couple of buddies and one asked the cab driver(who was black) his thoughts on Nagin and his response was in the range of no comment. I mean, this man scooped up a bunch of people, plopped them into the Super Dome and bid them well in their future endeavors. Pretty much left them to rot and almost killed that arena yet these same goons re-elect him.
    Don't ask Djones520 those hard questions. He has been to all 57 states just like the O with one more to go. At 25 years of age he knows everything. Just ask him.

I do not how Nagin got re-elected. It is gotten so bad that charisma and bullshit go a long way getting a politician elected. Obama is a good example. Nagin was holed up in a downtown hotel for days after Katrina hit the city. He was afraid of his own people. The National Guard had to rescue him. No kidding.

I thought sure that Senator Landrieu would be defeated but I was wrong there also. The Repubs put up a weak turncoat Democrat up to run against her.

However, Jindal beat Blanco and quite convincingly. Go figure.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    However, Jindal beat Blanco and quite convincingly. Go figure.
    Blanco was such damaged property after Katrina she did not run for re-election. Her favorable poll rating were barely above zero. She is like Janet Reno; neither one could get elected dogcatcher. The stupid bitch is writing a book about her experience as Gov.. It might sell a 100 copies.