Thread: Pure fiction.

1. #1 Pure fiction. 
    Pure fiction.

rsmith6621 (1000+ posts) Wed Jun-24-09 08:38 PM
    Original message
    No Worry's DU....Im Back....Im Ok....

I'm not sure if my wife came on the boards here within the last couple of hours to see if she could figure out where I went.

See......I went to take the garbage out and as I was walking past the car and remembered that I needed to put some gas in it...I left and went to the gas station and put $10.00 in the tank and on my way back home I then remembered I needed to pick up some soup for my lunch tomorrow so I went in and bought it and then stopped along the road to watch aircraft landing at the airport and then returned home.....all in all I was gone two hours.

My wife asked where I went so I reassured her I went where I said I went and I did not over eat the cheese and ham samples at the DELI and I did not flirt wit the cashier nor did I lust after models on the covers at the magazine stand...

Things seem ok my pillows are still on the bed....

Thanks for your concerns......
    Somebody notice me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 11111111111111111111111111111111

11 replies... :eek:

I think he is trying to rip on Gov. Mark Sanford...and doing it poorly.

I did not flirt wit the cashier nor did I lust after models on the covers at the magazine stand
    Because you're a faggot. (I'm assuming the cashier was of the opposite sex).

rm -rf obama*