1. #1 Leanard mountain (The estate where I've been working) 
    I built the rock entry 3 years ago.

The house is under construction(about 6000sqft). Everything is payed for he pays as he builds no loans!

View from the north side of house toward tulsa.

You are a rock!

Cool stuff.

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    You are a rock!

Cool stuff.
    It was between a 100 and 110 degees when I built that rock wall. It was full sun and no shade. All the rock is native to the estate .I collected it from every area to represent all the types of rock there. I've sold a lot of rock from this place!

Beautiful work, pics and estate.

That's really nice work!
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Nice rock work. Pretty view too. I've never been to Oklahoma but it is a pretty state.
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!

There are a handful of pretty spots all about 100 miles apart. The rest is boring. It's not like Colorado or new Mexico where every 10 miles there is something to see.

You're a hard worker and have my respect for that reason alone.. Those sausage fingers must have trouble hitting only one key at a time!! I'll be shaking hands with you is like reaching into a catcher's mitt... You're a real creaftsman!

My last boss was a stone mason, and he built a beautiful external fireplace on his log cabin, and the work that took was amazing! Your feat dwarfs his and good work!!
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stsinner View Post
    You're a hard worker and have my respect for that reason alone.. Those sausage fingers must have trouble hitting only one key at a time!! I'll be shaking hands with you is like reaching into a catcher's mitt... You're a real creaftsman!

My last boss was a stone mason, and he built a beautiful external fireplace on his log cabin, and the work that took was amazing! Your feat dwarfs his and good work!!
    Thank you very much for the compliment. As far as my typing goes I am a one finger typist and have a heck of a time. Thats why all the one liners. When I made that wall I used 100% stone it is 24'" thick with no concrete blocks in it. Not one rock was cut to make it they were all fit like a puzzle. The owner wanted it to be unique and my rock work is done with my own methods. After three years there is not a single crack anywhere on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Thank you very much for the compliment. As far as my typing goes I am a one finger typist and have a heck of a time. Thats why all the one liners. When I made that wall I used 100% stone it is 24'" thick with no concrete blocks in it. Not one rock was cut to make it they were all fit like a puzzle. The owner wanted it to be unique and my rock work is done with my own methods. After three years there is not a single crack anywhere on it.
    You should be proud! Hard workers.....craftsmen are hard to come by nowadays..
    Everybody wants to program computers or so something else from their desk... You're a dying breed, sadly... Today every parent thinks they need to program every kid to go to college, when most kids aren't college material.. I have much more respect for a man who masters a craft, as you have done, then a man who tries to lean a skill where he can make the most amount of money with the least amount of work...

Sadly, in our sick society, we're programmed to think that if you don't have a college degree you aren't educated and aren't worth much. I'd much rather have street-smarts and master a skill than know the history of the world and perfect grammar rules..
    Last edited by stsinner; 06-29-2009 at 12:17 AM.