1. #1 Drill, & Save, Now ... 
    Funny how quickly $4-a-gallon gas can smoke out hypocrites - as last week's Pew Research poll, citing a dramatic spike in the share of Americans demanding more energy sources and less environmental protection, shows.

The nation, it seems, now favors developing new sources over "saving the planet" by a hefty 3-2 margin.

And get this: The biggest shift came among - yep! - liberals.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/07062008...____118666.htm

Quote Originally Posted by nightflight View Post
    Funny how quickly $4-a-gallon gas can smoke out hypocrites - as last week's Pew Research poll, citing a dramatic spike in the share of Americans demanding more energy sources and less environmental protection, shows.

The nation, it seems, now favors developing new sources over "saving the planet" by a hefty 3-2 margin.

And get this: The biggest shift came among - yep! - liberals.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/07062008...____118666.htm
    I prefer not to call liberals hypocrites but newly enlightened folks. This reminds me, going to bring up my drill now poll again. Lanie (Bridget) indicated that she would support drilling. I actually admire her ability to get by the usual liberal rhetoric and analyze the situation. She was brave to post that she had done so.

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    I prefer not to call liberals hypocrites but newly enlightened folks. This reminds me, going to bring up my drill now poll again. Lanie (Bridget) indicated that she would support drilling. I actually admire her ability to get by the usual liberal rhetoric and analyze the situation. She was brave to post that she had done so.
    Well, it's getting expensive buying all the Stuff White People Like!