1. #1 Liberals Don't Need No Stinking Principles!: Burt Prelutsky 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Liberals Don't Need No Stinking Principles! Burt Prelutsky

I often find myself thinking that if liberals didn’t have double standards, they wouldn’t have any standards at all. Consider the uproar from the left when Don Imus opened his silly yap about the black women on the Rutgers basketball team. Now compare that to their response when David Letterman made his smarmy cracks about Sarah Palin and the governor’s 14-year-old daughter. The liberals immediately sprang to his defense, pointing out that Letterman is nothing more than a TV personality and is therefore free to make offensive jokes without fear of censure. So what do they think Don Imus is?...

http://townhall.com/columnists/BurtP...ing_principles!

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Liberals Don't Need No Stinking Principles! Burt Prelutsky

I often find myself thinking that if liberals didn’t have double standards, they wouldn’t have any standards at all. Consider the uproar from the left when Don Imus opened his silly yap about the black women on the Rutgers basketball team. Now compare that to their response when David Letterman made his smarmy cracks about Sarah Palin and the governor’s 14-year-old daughter. The liberals immediately sprang to his defense, pointing out that Letterman is nothing more than a TV personality and is therefore free to make offensive jokes without fear of censure. So what do they think Don Imus is?...

http://townhall.com/columnists/BurtP...ing_principles!
    Old Burt is a hoot! He don't care for libs!! I like reading his stuff.

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.