Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 53
  1. #21  
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,891
    Quote Originally Posted by CLibertarian View Post
    To me, the onions overpower the burger. However, to each their own. When I eat them, I am usually in pain afterwards along with other digestive problems that they cause. I can't see the big deal people make about them.
    You must have one of those 'fussy stomaches ' some people are cursed with ?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #22  
    Administrator SaintLouieWoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Sarasota Florida
    Posts
    40,297
    Quote Originally Posted by CLibertarian View Post
    To me, the onions overpower the burger. However, to each their own. When I eat them, I am usually in pain afterwards along with other digestive problems that they cause. I can't see the big deal people make about them.
    I didn't sleep well last night after eating only one of those little eeevil things. Yuck. I probably should take an additional Prilosec today to compensate. I definitely do not share SR's love of those nasty little things. :D
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #23  
    Administrator SaintLouieWoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Sarasota Florida
    Posts
    40,297
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    You must have one of those 'fussy stomaches ' some people are cursed with ?
    Count me in on that one. Almost 23 years with my company in equipment sales has led me to be alternately prescribed Nexium, Prilosec, etc for over 10 years. I have to be "scoped" every few years to be sure that the reflux hasn't progressed further. I need to take one of those stress reduction classes, meditation, yoga or all of the above. Or I could change professions, which might be the best idea yet. Whities definitely aren't on the list of foods that are good to eat for me.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #24  
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sarasota,FL
    Posts
    42,741
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    I didn't sleep well last night after eating only one of those little eeevil things. Yuck. I probably should take an additional Prilosec today to compensate. I definitely do not share SR's love of those nasty little things. :D
    Well I had 2 more for breakfast this morning with some strong coffee!!! Yum. :D

    Next time I'll get the "Double Cheeseburgers"...:eek::D
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #25  
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,891
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Count me in on that one. Almost 23 years with my company in equipment sales has led me to be alternately prescribed Nexium, Prilosec, etc for over 10 years. I have to be "scoped" every few years to be sure that the reflux hasn't progressed further. I need to take one of those stress reduction classes, meditation, yoga or all of the above. Or I could change professions, which might be the best idea yet. Whities definitely aren't on the list of foods that are good to eat for me.
    My wife has a stomach like yours.Her standard for many years was Tums by the tubfull.She was examined due to extrene acid reflex stomach and it was discovered that she had gastroesophageal reflux disease (Gerd) due to acid damage leading to Barrett's esophagus which they told her could be 'pre cancerous' !
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #26  
    Administrator SaintLouieWoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Sarasota Florida
    Posts
    40,297
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    My wife has a stomach like yours.Her standard for many years was Tums by the tubfull.She was examined due to extrene acid reflex stomach and it was discovered that she had gastroesophageal reflux disease (Gerd) due to acid damage leading to Barrett's esophagus which they told her could be 'pre cancerous' !
    I have Barrett's and know how serious it can be. That's why I have to be scoped, to make sure all is well. Crap food like Whities isn't worth it to me. Cancer or precancerous is nothing to mess around with. So no whities for me, except the one last night, which convinced me to not eat any more. I really felt bad from it, woke up around 2:30, usually sleep like a baby.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #27  
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,891
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    I have Barrett's and know how serious it can be. That's why I have to be scoped, to make sure all is well. Crap food like Whities isn't worth it to me. Cancer or precancerous is nothing to mess around with. So no whities for me, except the one last night, which convinced me to not eat any more. I really felt bad from it, woke up around 2:30, usually sleep like a baby.
    Do you have Lot's of insurance ? He could be looking for more 'gun money' and those great luncheons at the yacht club !
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #28  
    Administrator SaintLouieWoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Sarasota Florida
    Posts
    40,297
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Do you have Lot's of insurance ? He could be looking for more 'gun money' and those great luncheons at the yacht club !
    :D:D No insurance beyond the small amount at work. But he was talking about buying more guns yesterday. And he was comparing those yacht club buffets with the terrible one yesterday at the Hwy 61 Road House. Hmmmm, you've got me thinking. :eek:
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #29  
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,891
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    :D:D No insurance beyond the small amount at work. But he was talking about buying more guns yesterday. And he was comparing those yacht club buffets with the terrible one yesterday at the Hwy 61 Road House. Hmmmm, you've got me thinking. :eek:
    Watch that critter close .After all he could be a wanna bee goodfella with a New Jousey !
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #30  
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sarasota,FL
    Posts
    42,741
    Oh thanks megi...thanks a lot!!!:mad:

    :D:D
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •