1. #1 “Reagan was a dumb son of a bitch” 
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    From the June 26 program, after Maher asked why Stone, who did films on JFK, Nixon and Bush, had not done a movie on Reagan:
    OLIVER STONE: Nixon always said Reagan was a dumb son of a bitch and, you know, I think that he was [audience applause]. And I think, I really think George W is dumber [more audience laughter and applause].

BILL MAHER: Definitely

STONE: I do think that by doing the W movie I kind of put all my efforts behind dumbness and I don't want to go back there because, you know, I'm not the Farrelly brothers. But I do think Nixon is the father of Reagan and I think Reagan's the father of Bush. There's sort of a very strong line....
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

When I read stuff like this, I consider the source. Oliver Stone is a hard core liberal and Maher is just insane. Bill Maher can in no way claim to be a disciple of rational thinking or coherent thought.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    When I read stuff like this, I consider the source. Oliver Stone is a hard core liberal and Maher is just insane. Bill Maher can in no way claim to be a disciple of rational thinking or coherent thought.
    Agreed.
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

Wow! I bet George and Ronny are/were absolutely destroyed by people like Stone and Maher.
    These two half wits don't make a wit between them.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

this coming from a man who has made some of the stupidest movies...he should look in a mirror and see a........dumb son of a bitch...;)

And Bill Maher is a classless idiot..

I'd love to have a dumb son of a bitch in for president right now instead of the genius we have.