1. #1 Sharpton Plans Meeting With Family To 'Preserve And Protect Michael's Legacy' 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    "The Vultures are circling Over The Smell Of A Shakedown "

Michael Jackson's death: Sharpton plans meeting with family to 'preserve and protect Michael's legacy'

The Rev. Al Sharpton is scheduled to meet with members of the Jackson family at their Encino compound this evening, making him the second prominent African American civil rights leader to advise the family in the wake of Michael Jackson's death. His visit comes a day after the Rev. Jesse Jackson said the family was concerned about the medical care Michael Jackson received at his Holmby Hills home before he died Thursday. A Sharpton spokesman told Newsday that he was going to "meet...
    http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lano...ls-legacy.html
    'I often pumped his stomach to get rid of dangerous drugs': Michael Jackson's ex-nanny reveals his tragic secret life

Breaking her silence: Former nanny Grace Rwaramba reveals grim details about the tragic secret life of Michael Jackson

Michael Jackson was a deluded, drug-addicted wreck who was preyed upon for cash by Nation of Islam 'security men' and other hangers-on, the singer's long-serving nanny has claimed.

Grace Rwaramba, 42, said she had to pump his stomach on several occasions times after he took too many painkillers.

Miss Rwaramba who worked for Jackson for 17 years, first as a secretary then as nanny to his children Prince, 12, Paris, 11, and 'Blanket', seven, revealed the grim secrets of her former employer's life before flying from London to Los Angeles to assist after his death.

She said she was recently sacked by the troubled singer because he was jealous of her closeness to his children

She also said in recent months he had become dirty and unkempt, and had so little ready money he could not even afford balloons to mark Paris's birthday - adding that Jackson's mother Katherine phoned her after his death to ask where money was hidden in his house.

And he was so vague about contracts, she said, that he initially mistakenly thought he had only signed up to perform 10 concerts at the O2 arena in London - not the gruelling series of 50 he had actually contracted to do.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ous-drugs.html

If I were the Jacksons, I'd tell that jackass not to come anywhere near anything having the least little bit to do with Michael Jackson.. His is a disgusting, crooked racist extortionist hypocrite, and everything he gets involved with is tarnished!

Him being their spokesmen has set the black race back, not helped it. IMO his influence is one of the reasons blacks continue to pull the race card and play the victim. His message isn't about being productive members of society-it's about playing the victim and trying to find a way to blame other people for your shortcomings. He's a professional victim.
    Last edited by stsinner; 06-28-2009 at 03:44 PM.
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by stsinner View Post
    If I were the Jacksons, I'd tell that jackass not to come anywhere near anything having the least little bit to do with Michael Jackson.. His is a disgusting, crooked racist extortionist hypocrite, and everything he gets involved with is tarnished!

Him being their spokesmen has set the black race back, not helped it.
    As is his brother in crime Jesse Jackson !

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    As is his brother in crime Jesse Jackson !
    Yeah, but luckily ever since we learned of his bastard child he's kind of kept his mouth shut.
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

Sharpton preserving Michael Jackson's legacy? Maybe they should let Bernard Madoff preserve his wealth?

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis