Hybrid View

1. #1 "Oh Good Luck One That OBama Boy,You have a better Chance of Seeing GOD !" 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Obama Says He'll Strive to Break Republican Grip

Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama says he will be ``greedy'' in his quest to break the Republican Party's decades-long hold on the South. ``I can't guarantee we are going to win any Southern state,'' Obama, a first-term Illinois senator, told reporters on his campaign plane today. ``I can guarantee we are going to give it a good shot.''
    snip

Obama's campaign has bought television advertising time in states including Georgia, North Carolina and Virginia as part of a broader 50-state strategy to win the White House in November. Obama said Democrats' failure to show up and fight for what are considered Republican strongholds has contributed to a false belief that Democratic candidates can't win in those states.

``For a bunch of election cycles we have had such a narrow path to victory that one thing went wrong we were going to lose,'' Obama said today. ``The `Solid South' with the Republicans is part of that shrinkage of the map. I want to expand it.''

The so-called Solid South refers to Democrats' dominance in the Southeast for almost a century, from just after the American Civil War until Democratic President Lyndon Johnson supported passage of the 1964 Civil Rights Act.

David Plouffe, Obama's campaign manager, said last week that registering new voters in the South, particularly within the black community, will be a crucial part of the strategy to end Republican dominance in the region..
    ......................"Quick call Acorn and have them Check the cemetery's for new voters !"

"First you say you will and then you won't and then you say you do and then you don't You're undecided now, so what are you gonna do?"
    ``We are all absolutely committed to ending this war, but on Thursday Barack Obama's words indicated that he also shared John McCain's commitment to securing the peace beforehand,'' McCain spokesman Tucker Bounds said in a statement.

``What's really puzzling is that Barack Obama still doesn't understand that his words matter.''
    would not=won't

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p...O0g&refer=home

Yeah, nothing to fear with St Obama from Changeville. Let's change,,,,,,,,,something.

But not the way I said it first, but now. Not the way you understood what I meant, my words were misunderstood (if you didn't like the words), so I'll try to wiggle my way out. No worries, the media will assist me and make me appear profound while making the masses appear unsophisticated.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    Yeah, nothing to fear with St Obama from Changeville. Let's change,,,,,,,,,something.

But not the way I said it first, but now. Not the way you understood what I meant, my words were misunderstood (if you didn't like the words), so I'll try to wiggle my way out. No worries, the media will assist me and make me appear profound while making the masses appear unsophisticated.
    Or perhaps we need to 're-allign' our position.Or you misunderstood my misstatement !

Goldwater
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Or perhaps we need to 're-allign' our position.Or you misunderstood my misstatement !
    I believe he is "refining" his positions. :D