Thread: Moody Monday

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by biccat View Post
    That's because dogs are expensive to buy and train. If you lose a dog, you have to get a new one and spend a lot of time teaching him how to behave.

Women are only expensive to get rid of. If you lose a woman, you count your blessings and hope another one doesn't find you.
    Well, I guess you're right. Particularly amongst the trailer set, if your dog costs you more than your woman, you treat the dog better. :D

When mu husband went to Desert Storm, I bought a cute little mobile home (translation "trailer") from a family member and put it by my Mom's house. We had a new GMC Safari van that cost more than the house did!

Quote Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post
    When mu husband went to Desert Storm, I bought a cute little mobile home (translation "trailer") from a family member and put it by my Mom's house. We had a new GMC Safari van that cost more than the house did!
    Guess you're part of the "trailer set". The classy part. And you had an eeevil van, too.:eek::D

Banned
    Did you ever publicly berate your husband for letting the dog out on the internets, clearly indicating you valued the dog more than the spouse? If not, you may have lived in a trailer (actually I did once for three months when I was 22), but you're not trailer trash.

I keep seeing the dog references but am not real sure what it refers to.

My "mobile home" was quite nice. It had a fireplace and we only lived in it about 6-7 months. We kept it for vacations for about 10 more years. When he left for Saudi, my daughter was a baby and it was great being near my family.
    This is bigger than presidential politics. This is a battle for America.

I keep seeing the dog references but am not real sure what it refers to.

My "mobile home" was quite nice. It had a fireplace and we only lived in it about 6-7 months. We kept it for vacations for about 10 more years. When he left for Saudi, my daughter was a baby and it was great being near my family.
    It's a joke. A mean-spirted joke against people in "fly-over" country but still kind of amusing. I say that as a victim of "fly-over country" jokes. :D

Banned
    I keep seeing the dog references but am not real sure what it refers to....
    The quote is from one of your oldest and bestest friends, LL:

Quote Originally Posted by Trailer Trash aka James Dean
    I stayed up until about 3AM Saturday morning. Of course this means I'd be sleeping in until about 11AM. I wake up to cries from my little girl, Bella, my female Lhasa. Apparently dumbass with NO domestic skills at all, I.e., my wife, left them both, Bailey and Bella, outside. She's in heat. Has been for a while. ... I slept upstairs in the "Chris" bed because, apparently, I snore when I'm drunk, and woke up to the cries. I run downstairs and out the back door to my dogs. ... They had mated. GDAMNIT!... ******* dumbass left them outside when she ran GDamn errands at 8AM. At this point, I could have probably strangled her f'n ass. ...
    As the poster I admire the most (not the Father, the Son, or the Holy Ghost! :D) observed, "an interesting glimpse into" trailer life.

BTW, thanks LL for asking the question that allowed me to post this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cold Warrior View Post
    Did you ever publicly berate your husband for letting the dog out on the internets, clearly indicating you valued the dog more than the spouse? If not, you may have lived in a trailer (actually I did once for three months when I was 22), but you're not trailer trash.
    How do you let your dog out on the internets? Do it need a cyber leash?

Quote Originally Posted by Phillygirl View Post
    How do you let your dog out on the internets? Do it need a cyber leash?
    Heck, no! It's free country. The stock need to look after themselves. :D

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold Warrior View Post
    Well, I guess you're right. Particularly amongst the trailer set, if your dog costs you more than your woman, you treat the dog better. :D
    Now that was funny,it got a chuckle out of me at least !