Hybrid View

1. #1 NYC Pride 08: Couple of Pictures 
    Check out the pics at this link. Why is it that people who march in gay pride parades have to do it either half naked or wearing outrageous costumes. No wonder mainstream America has a problem with these parades

http://www.democraticunderground.com...ss=105x7891036
    They're not people, they're hippies!! -Cartman

It is nothing against you to fall down flat, but to lie there - that's disgrace

Quote Originally Posted by Junebug68 View Post
    Check out the pics at this link. Why is it that people who march in gay pride parades have to do it either half naked or wearing outrageous costumes. No wonder mainstream America has a problem with these parades

http://www.democraticunderground.com...ss=105x7891036
    It's really scary that you can't tell the men from the women in those pics - and I'm not talking about the fruits who deliberately dress in the most outrageous drag outfits.
    OPEACHMENT NOW!!!

Stinger:
    "I was... ordered to drop my pants, bend over and spread my cheeks."
    --RagingInMiami achieving the DUmp's highest level of nirvana

3. #3 Go 
    "My girlfrien and brother" they looked alike! I could not tell which was the girl.
    ________
    CREAMPIE TUBES
    Last edited by Scarlet; 04-18-2011 at 06:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Junebug68 View Post

Because being homosexual in the United States is primarily about being sexual. Much as they enjoy pretending to have a dynamic culture that encompasses values, arts, goals, and politics - it all comes down to sexual opportunities and sexual positions. Everything else is subordinate to their random sexual arousals.

A wise person once said, "Someone who's absolute identity revolves around their sexual preference, is a very sad and pathetic human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Because being homosexual in the United States is primarily about being sexual. Much as they enjoy pretending to have a dynamic culture that encompasses values, arts, goals, and politics - it all comes down to sexual opportunities and sexual positions. Everything else is subordinate to their random sexual arousals.
    You hit the nail on the head there. It's all about sex - the entire culture revolves around it, and can't separated from it.
    They're not people, they're hippies!! -Cartman

It is nothing against you to fall down flat, but to lie there - that's disgrace

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    They even have culture !

Seattle Opera Introduces LGBT Nights
    lesbian-gay-bisexual-transgender nights during designated Friday performances in the 2008-09 season, the opera house announced Monday.

The LGBT nights will include $100 admission to orchestra seats, which usually cost between $94 and $140; private intermission receptions, including complimentary refreshments, and free admission to a pre-opera lecture. ...

http://www.nysun.com/arts/seattle-op...-nights/81345/