Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by satanica View Post
    Thats right. MSC rules in favor of Franken.
    Booo!!!!!
    Another nail in the coffin of reason, liberty and the constitution.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by satanica View Post
    You idiots.

The Minnesota Supreme Court just handed down a ruling on the election in the State, it IS Breaking news.

And you stupid fucking idiots think it is a "stupid Liberal Trick" ?

Holy Shit are you guys stupid.
    I moved it here because there was already a post in political news so it wasn't as breaking as you thought. Since you were to lazy to check to see if someone else had posted a message I decided that it belonged here.

Don't worry I balanced things out when I moved your Gay Marriage post to the Whiny Zone.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    Remember in the other thread you asked something along the lines of what freedoms we will lose??

Considering that in the districts where Franken "found" some ballots that put him over the top in the recounts, there were more ballots cast than there were registered voters.

I'd say we are losing our representative democracy and are shifting quite rapidly to tyranny.
    I long for the days when our President actually liked our country.

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    Booo!!!!!
    Another nail in the coffin of reason, liberty and the constitution.
    No shit.
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

Quote Originally Posted by Constitutionally Speaking View Post
    Remember in the other thread you asked something along the lines of what freedoms we will lose??

Considering that in the districts where Franken "found" some ballots that put him over the top in the recounts, there were more ballots cast than there were registered voters.

I'd say we are losing our representative democracy and are shifting quite rapidly to tyranny.
    close

|------------|---------------|---------------|---------------|-You are here----|-----------|
    Tyranny --> Revolution --> Freedom --> Prosperity --> Dependency ---> Tyranny
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor