1. #1 Florida: Pet Burmese python escapes and kills toddler 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    A 12-foot pet Burmese python has broken out of its aquarium and strangled to death a two-year-old girl in her Florida bedroom. Police said Shaunia Hare was already dead when paramedics arrived at her home in Oxford, 50 miles northwest of Orlando. The albino snake had been owned by Charles Darnell, the boyfriend of Shaunia’s mother, who found it in the toddler's bedroom, wrapped around her. Mr Darnell, 32, stabbed the snake until he was able to pry her away, but was too late to save her. Mr Darnell did not have a permit for the snake, the Florida Fish...

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle6620394.ece

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    A 12-foot pet Burmese python has broken out of its aquarium and strangled to death a two-year-old girl in her Florida bedroom. Police said Shaunia Hare was already dead when paramedics arrived at her home in Oxford, 50 miles northwest of Orlando. The albino snake had been owned by Charles Darnell, the boyfriend of Shaunia’s mother, who found it in the toddler's bedroom, wrapped around her. Mr Darnell, 32, stabbed the snake until he was able to pry her away, but was too late to save her. Mr Darnell did not have a permit for the snake, the Florida Fish...

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle6620394.ece
    Not meaning to make light of the horrible situation but any predictions on what PETA is going to say about the killing of the snake?

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Here again - another child killed by the actions of her mother's lover.

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    Not meaning to make light of the horrible situation but any predictions on what PETA is going to say about the killing of the snake?
    The snake survived.
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Here again - another child killed by the actions of her mother's lover.
    Apparently, all the children in the house were allowed to "play" with the snake.
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    The snake survived.
    A little liquid nitrogen or dry ice, in goes the snake .When it turns a nice white color Drop head first into the sink waste disposal and energize . Or stick it into gas can and throw onto the road and ignite or throw onto gas grill and close cover and ignite and grill !