1. #1 *Ensign * Sanford * Palin---Someone is cleaning house, and it may be the Repugs thems 
    Power CUer
    http://www.democraticunderground.com...ss=389x5981345

*Ensign * Sanford * Palin---Someone is cleaning house, and it may be the Repugs themselves

If so, then 2012 is going to be a tougher fight than we thought. The usual suspects have been rounded up and wacked. Who is in the wings?
    OK, bizarre conspiracy thing, but a lot of folks are falling at once. Didn't all of these folks reject (initially) the stimulus money?

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    http://www.democraticunderground.com...ss=389x5981345

OK, bizarre conspiracy thing, but a lot of folks are falling at once. Didn't all of these folks reject (initially) the stimulus money?
    Any state that takes money from obama has been bought by him he owns them and by giving in they are giving up their soveriegn rights one by one. We are witnessing a bloodless revolution!

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Any state that takes money from obama has been bought by him he owns them and by giving in they are giving up their soveriegn rights one by one. We are witnessing a bloodless revolution!
    I agree with you about the bloodless thing, though I think it is a coup. I also think that the worst thing is the health care bill: our entire lives will be an open book to Washington. God forbid we try to speak out. NO privacy. ZERO.

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    I agree with you about the bloodless thing, though I think it is a coup. I also think that the worst thing is the health care bill: our entire lives will be an open book to Washington. God forbid we try to speak out. NO privacy. ZERO.
    I think it is cap & trade but the healthcare bill follows as a close second. When you control carbon the building block of all life you have it all.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    cagesoulman (643 posts) Fri Jul-03-09 05:23 PM

Response to Reply #6
    12. That might actually make some sense if Jeb is planning on running, butdoes the GOP really think the country will go for another Bush?
    I wouldn't count Jeb out DUmmies, he was a very popular Governator...
    I think he'd make a very good POTUS.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I think it is cap & trade but the healthcare bill follows as a close second. When you control carbon the building block of all life you have it all.
    It's all bad. And it all must be stopped.

Coming from the party that gave us William Jefferson, Charles Rangel, Rod Blagojevich, and Elliot Spitzer, this says a lot.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.