Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 53
  1. #21  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,452
    Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    Personally, if she is planning on pushing her resources to running for President, I'd rather she did quit. Unlike President Obama who kept drawing a paycheck during his run, for doing none of the work he was elected to do.

    Show's a level of class that you don't really expect from politicians, IMO.
    Holy fucking shit is that a hard spin, you reached all the way up the horses ass for that one.

    Ya, quiting on the people who elected you mid term is a show of class.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #22  
    Zoomie djones520's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    10,080
    Quote Originally Posted by satanica View Post
    Holy fucking shit is that a hard spin, you reached all the way up the horses ass for that one.

    Ya, quiting on the people who elected you mid term is a show of class.
    So you're saying you'd rather your elected officials kept being payed for not doing their job?

    I just want to make sure we're clear on that.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #23  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,452
    Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    So you're saying you'd rather your elected officials kept being payed for not doing their job?

    I just want to make sure we're clear on that.
    I believe that quitting mid term on the people that elected you doesn't show class.

    And ...you are implying she did this because she is running for the WH ...what gives you that idea ?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #24  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,604
    Quote Originally Posted by satanica View Post
    I believe that quitting mid term on the people that elected you doesn't show class.

    And ...you are implying she did this because she is running for the WH ...what gives you that idea ?
    You are just a picture of class dumb ass.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #25  
    Zoomie djones520's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    10,080
    Quote Originally Posted by satanica View Post
    I believe that quitting mid term on the people that elected you doesn't show class.

    And ...you are implying she did this because she is running for the WH ...what gives you that idea ?
    Do you have a reading comprehension problem? I said IF.

    So, we are on the record that you think it shows more class to collect a paycheck for not doing your job, then to quit the job, and let someone else who will actually be there to handle it, do it.

    Yep... that about sums up liberal idealogy. Who cares if the job gets done, as long as I'm still getting paid.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #26  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,604
    Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    Do you have a reading comprehension problem? I said IF.

    So, we are on the record that you think it shows more class to collect a paycheck for not doing your job, then to quit the job, and let someone else who will actually be there to handle it, do it.

    Yep... that about sums up liberal idealogy. Who cares if the job gets done, as long as I'm still getting paid.
    Oh but we all deserve paychecks! they are a right. actual work and being responsible are optional. Wait till satanica grows up and has to get a job.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #27  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,452
    Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    So, we are on the record that you think it shows more class to collect a paycheck for not doing your job, :
    But, he DID get the job done. In his short time in the senate he wrote 890 bills and co sponsered over a 1000.

    Now compare that to your senator and tell me if they did as much.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #28  
    Zoomie djones520's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    10,080
    Quote Originally Posted by satanica View Post
    But, he DID get the job done. In his short time in the senate he wrote 890 bills and co sponsered over a 1000.

    Now compare that to your senator and tell me if they did as much.
    And missed 75% of all the votes his last two years in the Senate. That's really doing his job alright.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #29  
    Super Moderator BadCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    15,616
    Quote Originally Posted by satanica View Post
    I believe that quitting mid term on the people that elected you doesn't show class.

    And ...you are implying she did this because she is running for the WH ...what gives you that idea ?
    Oh, a classless little cock sucker talking about class.
    Fucking priceless.

    rm -rf obama*
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #30  
    Power CUer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    11,487
    Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    Personally, if she is planning on pushing her resources to running for President, I'd rather she did quit.
    Recently she said she would not run for re-election. I could understand that, in order to focus on a national run. Then she suddenly amends it to quitting this month? That's rather different.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •