Thread: Close friend of Palin’s: She’ll seriously consider running for president

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Japandroid View Post
    It pays to quit your job!
    Two (2) other Governors quit their jobs to go work for the Magic Negro. According to liberals, that does not apply to them. BTW, what difference does it make. Only crazy fuckers like you and your liberal counterparts are making a big deal out.

Japandroid
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    Two (2) other Governors quit their jobs to go work
    Yup, to keep working. Maybe serve their former constituency on a broader national level even. Palin's story is a bit different with her SARAHPAC and impending book deal.

Related to Palin:

QWEN IFILL: But I just wanted to ask you, do you support capping carbon emissions?

PALIN: I do. I do.
    http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/10/...te.transcript/

oooooooooooooooooooooooooops.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Japandroid View Post
    Yup, to keep working. Maybe serve their former constituency on a broader national level even. Palin's story is a bit different with her SARAHPAC and impending book deal.

Related to Palin:

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/10/...te.transcript/

oooooooooooooooooooooooooops.
    Why do you care. Answer: lunatics like you are not content that the Magic Negro won the election; you want to smear her. She gave her reasons for stepping down. I respect her decision and it has to do what is best of her family and the state. Get over your hatred, loser.