Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 96
  1. #1 What if the President gets sick of .... 
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,452
    the media blitz against him ?

    Should he just bail out on the country ?

    I was wondering if her excuse seems rational to republicans ?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Japandroid
    Guest
    You're just going be called liberal scum and told to fuck yourself.

    Good idea, but these guys just attack what they dont like.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Zoomie djones520's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    10,072
    Quote Originally Posted by satanica View Post
    the media blitz against him ?

    Should he just bail out on the country ?

    I was wondering if her excuse seems rational to republicans ?

    Don't think you'll find to many here who wouldn't be happy if he did do that. Maybe you should find another stupid question to ask.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,452
    Quote Originally Posted by Japandroid View Post
    You're just going be called liberal scum and told to fuck yourself.

    .

    I disagree with you.

    I think they will just post childish pictures and just skip the words. LOL
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,452
    Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    Don't think you'll find to many here who wouldn't be happy if he did do that. Maybe you should find another stupid question to ask.
    But ...

    Should the prez quit if the media gets to heavy ?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Zoomie djones520's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    10,072
    Quote Originally Posted by satanica View Post
    But ...

    Should the prez quit if the media gets to heavy ?
    The President should quit because he's doing a horrible job. Not because the media is getting to heavy. Your insinuations that Palin did the same are weak and pathetic.

    Whats your next stupid question? You gonna ask me what state I live in for a 3rd time?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,452
    Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post

    Whats your next stupid question? You gonna ask me what state I live in for a 3rd time?
    I agree, it's a very stupid question. But it now has to be asked.

    Sarah said she is quiting because of media pressure.

    If she was Prez would this be acceptable ?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Zoomie djones520's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    10,072
    Quote Originally Posted by satanica View Post
    I agree, it's a very stupid question. But it now has to be asked.

    Sarah said she is quiting because of media pressure.

    If she was Prez would this be acceptable ?
    The only people who have said that are DNC talking heads. She has not said that at all.

    She listed the media as a part that was limiting her in doing her job. By giving fuel to the frivolous lawsuits that have wasted untolds amounts of Alaskan tax payer dollars so far, and distracted her from doing the job she was elected to do.
    Last edited by djones520; 07-04-2009 at 09:20 AM.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,578
    Quote Originally Posted by satanica View Post
    I agree, it's a very stupid question. But it now has to be asked.

    Sarah said she is quiting because of media pressure.

    If she was Prez would this be acceptable ?
    Can you provide a quote? If not STFU.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,452
    Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    The only people who have said that are DNC talking heads. She has not said that at all.

    She listed the media as a part that was limiting her in doing her job. By giving fuel to the frivolous lawsuits that have wasted untolds amounts of Alaskan tax payer dollars so far, and distracted her from doing the job she was elected to do.
    Ok then.

    She is quiting because....

    1. the media is unfair

    2. ????

    3. ????

    Fill in the blanks , I dare you guys to fill in the blanks, sounds so simple, yet you guys will fail, how predictable.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •