Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Oh, FFS.

Y'all are clearly NOT afraid of fags. (Oh, yes, I went there) Can we PLEASE stop with the "homophobe" remarks?
    The point is, Shannon -- I know for a fact that FlaGator(and others) and I disagree on gay rights. But he and most others on this board NEVER get viscous or attack me or my family the way Lars and BC have.

I get why you used the word 'fag' in your post. That's your no nonsense personality and I get that. I don't believe for a minute there is any real hate in your heart. We can disagree on things, but you don't cross the line and attack me personally or bring my family into a discussion. They do.

Rockntractor and I may disagree on the semantics and commonly accepted definition of the term homophobia--I associate it with ignorance and bigotry--he may not-- however, there is no viscous name calling or attacking each other's families.

That is the difference between Lars / BC and the rest of us. I know you see that.

That fact that you're defending them is somewhat disheartening to me. Lost fans are bright, thoughtful people, and that's what I believe you are. I'm not just blowing smoke up your ass--anybody who can watch that show has got to be an on-the-ball deep thinker IMO--and I know you get that, too.

I've PM'd you in the past when I thought I stepped on your toes and said something I though I owed an amends for. That's where I'm coming from, and I hope you know that I'm sincere.

Some people are more tolerant of fucktards than are others.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Of course you do...
    Come on shannon I know you can do better then that ;)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    The point is, Shannon -- I know for a fact that FlaGator(and others) and I disagree on gay rights. But he and most others on this board NEVER get viscous or attack me or my family the way Lars and BC have.

I get why you used the word 'fag' in your post. That's your no nonsense personality and I get that. I don't believe for a minute there is any real hate in your heart. We can disagree on things, but you don't cross the line and attack me personally or bring my family into a discussion. They do.

Rockntractor and I may disagree on the semantics and commonly accepted definition of the term homophobia--I associate it with ignorance and bigotry--he may not-- however, there is no viscous name calling or attacking each other's families.

That is the difference between Lars / BC and the rest of us. I know you see that.

That fact that you're defending them is somewhat disheartening to me. Lost fans are bright, thoughtful people, and that's what I believe you are. I'm not just blowing smoke up your ass--anybody who can watch that show has got to be an on-the-ball deep thinker IMO--and I know you get that, too.

I've PM'd you in the past when I thought I stepped on your toes and said something I though I owed an amends for. That's where I'm coming from, and I hope you know that I'm sincere.

Dont use your family to insult another member and they wont insult your family.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post

Oh my God dont try to kiss her ass to much you sycophantic douche bag.

You can call me whatever you want but I will never come around to your way of thinking (that homosexuality is a normal, moral behavior) Funny you bray on and on about how people should think for themselves but if they go against your way of thinking they are homophobes lol.
    Last edited by Lars1701a; 07-07-2009 at 12:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lars1701a View Post
    sycophantic
    HOLY HELL! Either Lars is copy and pasting someone elses posts or he's learn a new word!:eek:
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.