Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 96
  1. #11  
    Zoomie djones520's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    10,072
    Quote Originally Posted by satanica View Post
    Ok then.

    She is quiting because....

    1. the media is unfair

    2. ????

    3. ????

    Fill in the blanks , I dare you guys to fill in the blanks, sounds so simple, yet you guys will fail, how predictable.
    Instead of looking like an ass (I know, hard for you to do, but you could try), why don't you stop speculating and wait for the official explanation to be released.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #12  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,452
    Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    Instead of looking like an ass (I know, hard for you to do, but you could try), why don't you stop speculating and wait for the official explanation to be released.
    What official explanation ?

    Are you now saying she gave a 18 min. speech and didn't give an explanation ?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #13  
    Zoomie djones520's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    10,072
    Quote Originally Posted by satanica View Post
    What official explanation ?

    Are you now saying she gave a 18 min. speech and didn't give an explanation ?
    Then please lay out all the qoutes.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #14  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,452
    Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    Then please lay out all the qoutes.
    LOL, I knew it.

    How predictable. Can you fill in this blank ?

    Sarah Palin quit because _________________

    Why don't YOU lay out the quote, where does she say that "an official explanation" is coming ?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #15  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,578
    Quote Originally Posted by satanica View Post
    LOL, I knew it.

    How predictable. Can you fill in this blank ?

    Sarah Palin quit because _________________

    Why don't YOU lay out the quote, where does she say that "an official explanation" is coming ?
    Whenever I want to know what it looks like to watch a flaming pile of shit troll a message board and get banned I have you two to observe. So thanks for the twofer.
    Last edited by Lars1701a; 07-04-2009 at 10:07 AM.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #16  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,452
    Does anybody care to explain why she quit ?

    Amazing that NOBODY would step up and say why she quit.

    Very telling.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #17  
    Zoomie djones520's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    10,072
    Quote Originally Posted by satanica View Post
    Does anybody care to explain why she quit ?

    Amazing that NOBODY would step up and say why she quit.

    Very telling.
    Uh huh... you claim that she said it in her speech, but you keep asking for reasons. Your a riot, dipshit.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #18  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,578
    Quote Originally Posted by satanica View Post
    Does anybody care to explain why she quit ?

    Amazing that NOBODY would step up and say why she quit.

    Very telling.
    Provide proof that she quit because of the pressure?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #19  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    The West
    Posts
    1,618
    Quote Originally Posted by satanica View Post
    Does anybody care to explain why she quit ?

    Amazing that NOBODY would step up and say why she quit.

    Very telling.
    I think she quit because she went on the Democratic Underground and finally realized that there's no hope for us. Perhaps she's going to stock up on canned goods, ammunition and hunker down. How's that?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #20  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,452
    Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    Uh huh... you claim that she said it in her speech, but you keep asking for reasons. Your a riot, dipshit.

    You claimed she cited the media as part of the reason, implying there is at least another part to it. I asked what the other part was and you said ...

    "Wait for the official explanation" ...implying that Palin said she would make an "official explanation" soon.


    So ...where did she say she would explain officially ?
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •