Hybrid View

1. #1 Another liberal 'Happy Camper' Throws a Hissy Fit,Denver Will be Such Fun ! 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    DNC Rules & Bylaws Protest

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Desyh...p://ace.mu.nu/

And from the peanut gallery :

Woman: "if we let Obama be the nominee then we're handing the election to the Republicans!!!"Then, barely 5 seconds later...
    Exactly the same woman: "If Obama's the nominee then I'm voting for John McCain!!!"
    .................................................. ....................
    Yikes...this lady is really BITTER! She is clinging to her fantasy that Hillary is somehow still in this race.
    4wehttam (17 minutes ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply vboynton: Man you Clintonites really can't spell, can you?
    .................................................. .....
    Please just change parties now, so we don't have to contend with idiots who apparently don't understand that when ALL candidates sign a pledge and PUBLICALLY announce that votes from these two states wouldn't count, they MUST be held accountable and that there ARE consequences.
    .................................................. ..............................................
    Do these women actually think they are inferior, if not, why do they protest so much? I totally respect women, don't have much use for sheep though.
    Obama won, get over it. I was for Edwards so my dog is out of the race, but if Obama was where Hillary is I would want him to concede.
    .................................................. ...
    Enjoy your trip back to Disney Land. Even Adults can enjoy themselves there. Shame on You, Shame on You; IT WAS A CONCESSION.....How Convenient for the Clinton Campaign to even be in this type of position....if you can't play the game, ruin the game.

2. #2 Second Class Citizen? More Like Budget Class Human. 
    [QUOTE=megimoo;1652][SIZE="2"]DNC Rules & Bylaws Protest
    .................................................. .....
    Please just change parties now, so we don't have to contend with idiots who apparently don't understand that when ALL candidates sign a pledge and PUBLICALLY announce that votes from these two states wouldn't count, they MUST be held accountable and that there ARE consequences.
    .................................................. ..............................................

Harriet Christian is a typical Democrat.
    They all think that way, they just don't say so.
    As for the delegates, there is no accountability.
    Even when it gets down to the electoral college, nobody is held accountable.
    It's little wonder that so much chaos ensues.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember, folks;
    You can't spell liberal without "liar."
    You can't spell Democrat without "rat."
    You can't spell Republican? Then you're one of the above.

I dont understand why anyone is really surprised by Hillarys obvious attempts at stealing the nomination away from Obama or the Democrat parties willingness to go back on its decision to not seat delegates from Michigan and Florida. First off the Clintons are so ambitious that no dirty trick is too low if it helps win elections. The ends will always justify the means to a Clinton.

Nobody, even the biggest kool aid drinking lib can not see this. As for the Democrat partys willingness to reverse itself...well, it is a party of variable morality so all of their decisions and actions are subject to interpretation and reversal.

And they are not embarassed in the slightest by this lack of character any more than the Clintons are about their willingness to lie, cheat and steal to any length to win the nomination? No. How many times has Hillary been caught in lies so far? Is she or her supporters embarassed in the slightest? Again no. The only thing they regret is being caught.

None of the above surprises me any more than the woman who on the one hand condemns Republicans but then says she will vote for McPain. Their thinking is ruled by emotion not logic or reasoning.

"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life. -Robert Heinlein"